kazuma falcon 90

Warrior07

just got my son one and wondering if anybody has had any experience with them good or bad ? i know its china market but good price from alien mtrs especially since kids grow so fast .

We used to rent one until we got a fix if our 11 year old liked the dunes.

It ran good, pretty peppy.

I always look at resale-ability of anything I buy.

This is a friendly forum full of positive minded people so you may not get any negitive takes,, and most ride Japan quads.

Some have had good experiences, I think Berts sells them and he only sells good stuff.

Use quality gas and oil, and service it.

Edited for understanding.

Edited by Ross and Alice

I've got the 50 for my little girl. Aside from being one seriously cold blooded bastige it's a good runnin' quad. Also have the 150 to use as a toolin' around quad, it does good. Definitely not bad for the price.

I've got the 50 for my little girl. Aside from being one seriously cold blooded bastige it's a good runnin' quad. Also have the 150 to use as a toolin' around quad, it does good. Definitely not bad for the price.

I personally don't sell that brand, but there is a lot for sell in local papers (used ones). The wholesaler is here in Ontario "I think". They are changing there name I hear after MANY class action law suites (wrongful death and lack of parts).

Good luck, just check ALL nuts and bolts before you ride each time.

They all come lean, this is why we jet them before each sale. :stick_smack:

Bound4Dirt: Thanks for the heads up on both points. I make sure to check them over at least once a week. I'll take a look at the carb on the 50 and see where I need to go from there.

Take the "c" clip and move it ALL the way to the bottom. This will improve it 100%. Then take the air mixture and turn it out 1/2-1 turn out. This will also make it run a lot better.

Any questions, email me from my site. I will help a fellow DDR. I have been building these for 3yrs now.

Edited by Bound4Dirt

post-638-1165157576.jpgHey thanks for all your input im pretty inclined on the quads i know japanese is way better i used to work at honda and kawaski dealership here in vegas for 10 years pre ride inspection is always a priority :stick_smack: plus this is the only one that looked like mine (you know father son thing). plus i liked the safety features and the disc brakes all a round .

post-638-1165157657.jpg

Edited by warrior07

I had my daughter start on on the Kazuma 150 she rode it this past year, I just got her a bigger quad and sold the Kazuma to my neighbor. the Kazuma ran great the whole time we had it, once in awhile I would have to jump start it. that was it for problems I was very impressed especially for the money spent. It ended up costing me about 500 bucks to use it for a year. Not bad! Oh I did buy her a pair of better tires for the back.

Edited by Kens Colors

ya i had misconceptions abouy korean / chines quads to, but alot of my neighbors rons been selling to know nothing about quads .one neighbor has had family over last year and the kids trashed on that thing and it took every bit of abuse dished out . i was amazed. i bought a 70 cc, and other than the battery its awsom. my buddie bought one for his son and after getting a small peice of debris out of the petcock that bike is doing awsom. . for kids perfect. for newbies perfect. for speed no way. :think:

yes gregg (captain wheely lol) but not meaning you as far as newbie you moved up the pegs :dunno:

Edited by barefoot bob

ya i had misconceptions abouy korean / chines quads to, but alot of my neighbors rons been selling to know nothing about quads .one neighbor has had family over last year and the kids trashed on that thing and it took every bit of abuse dished out . i was amazed. i bought a 70 cc, and other than the battery its awsom. my buddie bought one for his son and after getting a small peice of debris out of the petcock that bike is doing awsom. . for kids perfect. for newbies perfect. for speed no way. :dunno:

yes gregg (captain wheely lol) but not meaning you as far as newbie you moved up the pegs :think:

Greg isn't "Captin Wheely"? :dunno::dunno:

Bob is right in this case. I do sell a lot (1600 units in three years). Most are newbies, or they are for the wife's or kids. Which is fine by me to be honest. Keeps me busy. :blink:

Greg isn't "Captin Wheely"? :dunno::blink:

Bob is right in this case. I do sell a lot (1600 units in three years). Most are newbies, or they are for the wife's or kids. Which is fine by me to be honest. Keeps me busy. :think:

i didnt say greg was captain wheely re read trailer nazi :dunno::dunno:

Edited by barefoot bob

hey bound4drt

I have a 90 chinese model that came with the 145/70/6 tires on them. they don't do so well in the sand. do you know of any wheel/tire combo, not sand specific, that I could run, that won't cost me an arm and a leg?

I have nothing worth adding to this post!! - I have nothing worth adding to this post!! - I have nothing worth adding to this post!! - x2, my boys in only good in camp and on hard pack. Get into the soft stuff and if sinks.

I have nothing worth adding to this post!! - I have nothing worth adding to this post!! - I have nothing worth adding to this post!! - x2, my boys in only good in camp and on hard pack. Get into the soft stuff and if sinks.

I tried lettingthe air out, and I popped 2 tires off the bead

my bolt pattern is 3 on 90, which is the same as the old raptor 80 rear wheel hubs.

I borrowed a set of stock raptor 80 wheels, and other than needing extenders, they looked like they would work

sup chad???

hey bound4drt

I have a 90 chinese model that came with the 145/70/6 tires on them. they don't do so well in the sand. do you know of any wheel/tire combo, not sand specific, that I could run, that won't cost me an arm and a leg?

Only sand on the small models. There is 0 or 3 lug nuts right? If so, only paddles then.

I tried lettingthe air out, and I popped 2 tires off the bead

my bolt pattern is 3 on 90, which is the same as the old raptor 80 rear wheel hubs.

I borrowed a set of stock raptor 80 wheels, and other than needing extenders, they looked like they would work

sup chad???

Didn't know that. Let me know if it does work though.

Didn't know that. Let me know if it does work though.

well, a lot of mods are gonna have to be done, like cutting the fenders off on the front, but not too much so the floorboards ca stay. this is to allow for the bigger tires.

the rear tires should work, though without the extenders, but, as the quad is tippy, extenders are needed