DDR Discounts

KawasakiBob

Hiya Folks, Bob at National Cycle Parts here in Vegas.

Recently a few people told me that due to an ownerchange at some of the local shops here in Vegas, that some of ya's lost a discount at the establishments.

Well I checked with Pete, and he ok'ed me to put a one time post here letting you all know that I'd like to extend a Dumont Dune Rider Discount here at National for your future reference.

I'd love to have some of your business and look forward to taking care of you all the best we can.

National Cycle Parts

5220 W Charleston

Las Vegas, NV 89146

702-384-9080

We're here from Tuesday-Saturdays 10am til 5pm.

Thanks again folks, hope to see some of your familiar faces soon!

Ride Safe!

Bob

I have extended the same offer to all DDR members as well.. Thumpertalk.com can get just about anything you want next day and at a damn good price. I will beat damn near any in town establishment :D and you can pick it up from the warehouse or if i happen to be in your neighborhood i will personally deliver. :D

Great to see Thumpertalk helping out as well.

And as for gear, makes, etc...

We can get aftermarket and OEM parts for Honda, Suzuki, Yamaha, Kawasaki, KTM, Dirtbikes, ATV's, Streetbikes, V-Twins (Harley, Big Dog, American Ironhorse, etc) Snowmobiles, PWC's, Rhinos, and the list goes on.

Our knowledgeable staff is always here to help, and we usually get most parts overnight as well, depending on distributor warehouses inventory.

And yes we will extend the discount not just to dirt/atv, but to anything you need.

Thanks again folks, stay safe and have a Happy Holidays :yeah_whatever:

I believe in supporting business's that have supported FoDD in the past by giving donations of prizes for the clean up. Every year National has been there for us and I will be back knocking on their door again for this years clean up. If you do go to National please thank them for their donations in the past. There are several stores in this town who DO NOT support the clean up even though a lot of their business comes from Duners. I won't say which one exactly but they own damm near every factory distributorships in the valley and have not even considered helping. Thanks, but even though it's a long way across town for me I still make the drive to get my stuff at National.

Edited by ynot

"We can get aftermarket and OEM parts for Honda, Suzuki, Yamaha, Kawasaki, KTM, Dirtbikes, ATV's, Streetbikes, V-Twins (Harley, Big Dog, American Ironhorse, etc) Snowmobiles, PWC's, Rhinos, and the list goes on."

So how about Bombardier/BRP/CanAm??? Is the DDR discount worth what the S&H would be to CA?