9/11 documentary video

dunefreak

you mean where are the parts of the plane 10 min after it hit the pentagon?? And why isnt the hole bigger from a plane hitting the pentagon.. LOL My best buddy worked in DC and saw the plane that hit it.. actually flew over its head bout 200ft off the deck right over arlington cemetary on its way there.

you mean where are the parts of the plane 10 min after it hit the pentagon?? And why isnt the hole bigger from a plane hitting the pentagon.. LOL My best buddy worked in DC and saw the plane that hit it.. actually flew over its head bout 200ft off the deck right over arlington cemetary on its way there.

No, actually this video talks mostly about the World Trade Center and how it collapsed. There are some key pieces of evidence that show the two towers and especially building 7 how they collapsed like a text book implosion.

You'll have to watch the video to see what they describe.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Anyone else watch this video yet?

I was watching it, but it froze up...got passed it, then it did it again. Couldn't get it to play. I'm gonna try it again when I have more time to watch the rest of it.

:( Have seen many documentaries on the fall of the towers, but NOT once have I ever heard the implosion theory!! VERY interesting...and scary!