Rhino Liners

Vegas FX400

I'm not happy with my Alpha liner at all. I've had 2 chunks about a dime's size each on a wheelwell flake off right down to the primer...I also had the coating rub right down to the metal in one small spot on the headboard top just from a nylon strap touching against it on a 1-way trip from Dumont to Vegas . What ticks me off is the only thing my trucks' bed gets used for is basically a place for the quad to ride on dune trips. Other than that I put an aluminum tri-fold ramp back there and a couple of minor odds and ends (gas cans etc) Matter of fact my truck isn't even a daily driver let alone a "work truck".

I called them before I had it even 1 year and got the run-around about we'll have to look at it and give you a price to fix it...and/or check and see if I bought a warranty with it WHAT?????? I threw a fit and said I had paperwork that said "lifetime warranty" and their website last time I checked said lifetime warranty. Never did bring it back but again I personally am not happy with it.