Full Circle And Back

Sand_YFZ

I just got finished taking a couple steps back from hillshooting :xmas_grin: .I ditched most of my drag parts to get back to duner status.I ditched my billet axle for a Durablue x-33.I ditched my Woods drag pipe for a Sparks big core.I also ditched my Shaws for some Elka Dune Editions.The motor is still the same :xmas_lipsrsealed: Mostly just some chassis switches to make it a nice riding duner.Hillshooting is in my blood but i really missed duning.So i had to meet somewhere in the middle.It will still haul a$$ up the hills but it is totally duneable and i can finally jump again.I took my Elkas and polished the red out of them.I painted the header with a high heat paint and polished the silencer.I also cut the turndown style cap on it.The X-33 looks real nice with the chrome and also has the billet hubs.Last trip out i was pretty bummed when Pete and Bert tried to get me to go duning but i couldnt with the shaws because the dunes were so rough.So after that i decided i would take a few steps back from the drag stuff.Here are a few pics of what i did.

Polished Elkas

yfz450015.jpg

X-33

yfz450017.jpg

Sparks Big core before end cap trimmage

yfz450007-2.jpg

After

yfz450026.jpg

yfz450006-1.jpg

Im really looking forward to some haulin a$$ dune rides,its been a while

:laughoff:

Edited by Sand_YFZ

IT'S ABOUT TIME!!! :dunno::laughoff:

I really miss duning with some of the old school peeps like yourself, Aaron. The bike looks sweet and I can't wait to do some riding next trip out. All we have to do now is get Mike B back out there (yeah good luck) along with other peeps we used to ride with (Smitty, Justin, Chris Jones, & hell even Dave Reynolds haha) and we'll have a damn fun group of peeps to ride with along with some of the cool mofos we've met on DDR. :thumb::xmas_grin: :xmas_lipsrsealed: :boxer:

When is your next trip out?

IT'S ABOUT TIME!!! :bump::boxer:

I really miss duning with some of the old school peeps like yourself, Aaron. The bike looks sweet and I can't wait to do some riding next trip out. All we have to do now is get Mike B back out there (yeah good luck) along with other peeps we used to ride with (Smitty, Justin, Chris Jones, & hell even Dave Reynolds haha) and we'll have a damn fun group of peeps to ride with along with some of the cool mofos we've met on DDR. :slap::laughoff: :xmas_lipsrsealed: :dunno:

When is your next trip out?

Im hoping to atleast daytrip new years...You know 4 stroke wars is at dumont this year in January dont you. :xmas_grin: After new years that will be the next trip.I cant wait to test it out.It should be sweet. :thumb:

Im hoping to atleast daytrip new years...You know 4 stroke wars is at dumont this year in January dont you. :xmas_lipsrsealed: After new years that will be the next trip.I cant wait to test it out.It should be sweet. :dunno:

Yeah I heard aout 4 stroke wars being at Dumont. Who cares. :boxer: See...get that damn hill shootin out of your head! :bump::xmas_grin:

Gimme a ring before New Years and we'll have to meet up if you make it out for a day. :laughoff: We (BaBert and crew) are gonna camp in a different spot that trip. :thumb:

cool vid the girl on the raptor was kicking everyones tail or was that the yfz 450 i know there real similar now

The girl you see me racing over and over is ruth from utah,she has a built up yfz as well.She won the womens class at 4 Stroke Wars last year.Best female rider/racer ive seen. :laughoff: