how old are your old Dumont pics?

dunefreak

I was just curious if anyone had any old pics from many many trips ago. The oldest pics I have are like 03 and that's not very old.

my Raptor (when almost new), sanddunesaddict on his Raptor, friend (Jim in white buggy), and Stephan in the yellow buggy...

post-3-1166595942.jpg

friend, Stephan, in his buggy (thought it was a pretty cool pic)

post-3-1166595904.jpg

Stephan and Dave Larson in the background

post-3-1166595881.jpg

Post up any old Dumont pics you might have. I think it's cool to see Dumont back in the day of 3 wheelers and Volkswagon rails well before the high dollar long travel rails of today came out. But I don't have any that old. I started going to Dumont in 98 but didn't even start taking pics till about 03. :idea::beercheers:

I was just curious if anyone had any old pics from many many trips ago. The oldest pics I have are like 03 and that's not very old.

my Raptor (when almost new), sanddunesaddict on his Raptor, friend (Jim in white buggy), and Stephan in the yellow buggy...

post-3-1166595942.jpg

friend, Stephan, in his buggy (thought it was a pretty cool pic)

post-3-1166595904.jpg

Stephan and Dave Larson in the background

post-3-1166595881.jpg

Post up any old Dumont pics you might have. I think it's cool to see Dumont back in the day of 3 wheelers and Volkswagon rails well before the high dollar long travel rails of today came out. But I don't have any that old. I started going to Dumont in 98 but didn't even start taking pics till about 03. :laughoff::laughoff:

nie pics!! :laughoff: old school :laughoff:

here's another shot....thanksgiving 1970...you could not get a rv up on the area

where we camp now...everone had to camp in the little valley going into dumont,

dirt roads getting up to dunes where to steep. :jester:

Wow, those pics are awesome. Thanks for sharing those. I have some from 3 yrs ago, but I dont have a scanner. :(

Wow, those pics are awesome. Thanks for sharing those. I have some from 3 yrs ago, but I dont have a scanner. :(

If you want, you can take your photos to any FedEx/Kinko's and scan them to disk. I copied this from their website...

"PictureStation even allows you to scan in traditional photographs and manipulate the images just like pictures from your digital camera. Plus, you can save your digital images to CD-ROM for easy access from any computer."

Just a thought should you want to share them with us... :jester: