DDR get together ride for New Years?

dunefreak

so your gonna camp over near camp pooooooooopdick?

WITH him, not near him. If you were in the loop since the last couple dune trips you missed, you'd have already known that! :mc_smiley: :north_pole:

Seriously though. We decided on the holiday weekends to camp in BFE. No more dust, or a-hole kids popping wheelies and almost boxing their dads, or sand highways on either sides of our camp, etc etc. Ya get my drift? :D

We're camping in Tecopa now on the holidays. :unsure:

WITH him, not near him. If you were in the loop since the last couple dune trips you missed, you'd have already known that! :DDRrocks: :north_pole:

Seriously though. We decided on the holiday weekends to camp in BFE. No more dust, or a-hole kids popping wheelies and almost boxing their dads, or sand highways on either sides of our camp, etc etc. Ya get my drift? :D

We're camping in Tecopa now on the holidays. :unsure:

yeah tecopa nick!! shouldnt have any problem finding us. :mc_smiley: :mc_smiley: :mc_smiley: :laughing::blink:

Does anyone from the site want to get together, meet up, and do a group ride this weekend?

Maybe like Saturday about 2PM at the South pole? If buggies wanna join in too we can have them lead and quads & 2 wheelers can follow. :laughing::sleeping: We can do a run from south pole through the dunes to the north pole, and then cruise over to comp afterwards for a :happydrunks: and :sleeping: liek always. :sleeping:

Whatcha think?

OHHH! :headbang1: I am such a dork. Maybe I was :happydrunks: and just alittle bit dyslexic.

South to North then North to Comp. got it.

Edited by desertskyz

Gee, thanks...Should be easy reading the map

Yeah it's not too hard to find. Just go to comp, then go to the left and around the back and just stay to your left and follow the dge of the sand to the finger dune that leads out to the south pole. :thumb: