Mr. Edgy Posted January 4, 2007 Posted January 4, 2007 <----they're just really into this guy! Thats what I was thinking! Quote
desertskyz Posted January 4, 2007 Posted January 4, 2007 And all this time I thought it was a website for talk about fat chicks! :dance: Well............. I glad we got that all cleared up Quote
Mr. Edgy Posted January 4, 2007 Posted January 4, 2007 (edited) <----they're just really into this guy! That's not a chick? Edited January 4, 2007 by mredgy Quote
dunefreak Posted January 4, 2007 Posted January 4, 2007 hey just because a fat guy works there doesnt mean its ALLL about fat chicks.. LOL Speaking of.. Freak you remember those 2 guys you took pictures of jumping the fingerdune when don got stuck from ya'all watching them... I got to meet one of them in person this morning... He's the rep for one of our parts distributors. Yeah I remember them. One of them is the guy in our slogan pic on the homepage. Quote
EY3BA11 Posted January 4, 2007 Author Posted January 4, 2007 yup.. he goes ya you guys even have a picture of me on your homepage... i knew who it was right then.. . LOL Quote
dunefreak Posted January 4, 2007 Posted January 4, 2007 I got nothin here!!!!! You're dedicated to the couch! fk yo couch nga! Quote
dinicolady Posted January 5, 2007 Posted January 5, 2007 Me too girl. I love the kids. Maybe, Just maybe I can save a lost soul. That's SOOOO COOL!! Kids that age need an adult they can trust to confide in...so many of them go home to an empty house after school. Too many parents these days are not tuned into their kids. Someone needs to be! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.