Dedication

EY3BA11

So who here is dedicated to their job!

Apparently my boss thinks im not.

Just thought I would ask this question. Im a tiny bit pissed of right now! He thinks that with me working 2 jobs that its affecting my performance here. i told him he is full of chit. Only reason i took the 2nd job is so i wasnt effin bored in the mornings from his whacked hours.. Ok im over it :idiot:

If he paid you enough I'm sure you wouldn't have that 2nd job. What an azz......

As far as dedicated....well, since loyalty is overrated here.....my dedication doesn't go far. I work for a lifestyle......there are plenty of jobs that will fit that bill.

the pay is nice... but the only reason i took the 2nd job was to not be bored in the mornings... i got tired of sleeping in till 10-11am then sitting around for a hour or 2 before going to work... thats the ONLY reason i took the 2nd job.. well that and the discounted parts.. plus its fun. :D

I work lots of hours, and do tons of crap for this guy... I worked over a holiday weekend on my days off to try and get this damn project done for him. As i have done in the past.. worked many a many hours days off for this guy and im not dedicated... ugg.. well guess what gotta get back to work!

I love my job.

They can't fire me unless I bring a gun to school or have any affair with some student.

I get lots of days off.

I have 610 hours of sicks leave on my hands :idiot:

I make OK money Enough to own my own home.

So yeah I am dedicated.

Besides I really like the kids. Its the some of the parents that suck.

Dedicated no, love my job YES

I will pick up illegals on my way in to go home. Has it bit me in the butt YEP. many extra hours of work when I could have been home with the wife and kids.

But hey I got a child molester off the road one day that way! I don't bleed GREEN like some of my co-workers but when I am at work I try to put 100% into it when I am there.

I will pick up illegals on my way in to go home. Has it bit me in the butt YEP. many extra hours of work when I could have been home with the wife and kids.

But hey I got a child molester off the road one day that way! I don't bleed GREEN like some of my co-workers but when I am at work I try to put 100% into it when I am there.

hats off to you my friend is a bp agent also

dedicated....yes...70hrs a week........do i love it , no. Ive been lookin for new stuff to do...Just gettin tired of only havin 1 day off a week. But thats the price for being your own boss. been in the buis. for 13yrs. Startin to get old

We Need WAY more of you bp guys. :beercheers: You guys use dogs. (malinois) aka maligadors, jaws with paws). I have two of them. Glad you like what you do. WE sure do.

We Need WAY more of you bp guys. :beercheers: You guys use dogs. (malinois) aka maligadors, jaws with paws). I have two of them. Glad you like what you do. WE sure do.

Thank you!

yes those dogs are pretty fierce at times. I know one dog here that like to bite tailpipes and tires of cars (while moving!) as it passes by at the checkpoint.

I work lots of hours, and do tons of crap for this guy... I worked over a holiday weekend on my days off to try and get this damn project done for him. As i have done in the past.. worked many a many hours days off for this guy and im not dedicated... ugg.. well guess what gotta get back to work!

Maybe that's the problem; he can't use you whenever he wants. Some people think they own all of your time, even when you're "off the clock".

When I sit back and look at everything I go through for my job, then I know I can say I am dedicated. I am really lucky. Most people seem to go to work in order to enjoy their time off, but I like to spend my extra time @ work!

Maybe that's the problem; he can't use you whenever he wants. Some people think they own all of your time, even when you're "off the clock".

When I sit back and look at everything I go through for my job, then I know I can say I am dedicated. I am really lucky. Most people seem to go to work in order to enjoy their time off, but I like to spend my extra time @ work!

Me too girl. I love the kids. Maybe, Just maybe I can save a lost soul.

I would love to spend my extra time at ThumperTalk but there isnt much extra time anymore.. Maybe ill get a big enough pay increase at thumpertalk i can leave here. :D

hey just because a fat guy works there doesnt mean its ALLL about fat chicks.. LOL

Speaking of.. Freak you remember those 2 guys you took pictures of jumping the fingerdune when don got stuck from ya'all watching them... I got to meet one of them in person this morning... He's the rep for one of our parts distributors. :D