Vegas

wsky70

Getting ready to get on the road, If anyone knows of anything good going on let me know. Haven't really been there to just chill out before.... Maybe meet up with some peeps for beer and such..... :beercheers:

I'll check back on when I get there.....

Semper Fi, Woody

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just got checked in....This place is nice as h(*& I'm staying at the Hilton Grand Vacation Club. I'm down to meet up anytime. I'm just here to hang out and have fun. Had this package for awhile and never used it. Some buddies were supposed to come up and backed out today. Let me know what's up, and we can drink some beer and have fun....Semper Fi, Woody :headbang1: :ahhhhh: :woo_hoo:

I just got checked in....This place is nice as h(*& I'm staying at the Hilton Grand Vacation Club. I'm down to meet up anytime. I'm just here to hang out and have fun. Had this package for awhile and never used it. Some buddies were supposed to come up and backed out today. Let me know what's up, and we can drink some beer and have fun....Semper Fi, Woody :headbang1: :ahhhhh: :woo_hoo:

Nice. Do you have any plans tonight? :woo_hoo:

Nope, nothing going on tonight yet. I'm right at LV Blvd and Sahara. I'm def down for tomorrow night and tonight too....I'll call ya shortly....SF Woody

ok, let me see if Anna has anything going on. Maybe we can meet up tonight for a few. :headbang1:

Good times last night, Woody & Dman74. :beercheers: I'm glad Dman was able to make it out.

some observations from last night....

-Woody is lucky as hell at the slots and video poker :fro:

-Steveo actually came out to meet up but went to the WRONG Hooters :rant: :dance:

-most chicks at Hooters, don't really have hooters :rant: :jester:

-Woody gets confused by the lastest video poker games "that's too damn complicated, do you have just regular video poker?" :slap: :dance:

-Dman could build a good looking Hooters girl by taken certain "parts" of the girls and building his own Hooters girl :fro:

-my Z71 can beat DMan's Powerstroke :shake::laughing: :jester:

-South Point has many more "possibilities" for Woody than Hooters does

-South point has a HUGE freakin bar :bowdown:

-It takes Woody a lil while to go talk to the lonley blonde at the bar, but will do it eventually

-ISBB found out that the Danny Gans show is poooopdick as hell (I told ya! :slap: )

Good times last night, Woody & Dman74. :beercheers: I'm glad Dman was able to make it out.

-Woody is lucky as hell at the slots and video poker :shake:

-Steveo actually came out to meet up but went to the WRONG Hooters :slap: :dance:

-most chicks at Hooters, don't really have hooters :slap: :jester:

-Woody gets confused by the lastest video poker games "that's too damn complicated, do you have just regular video poker?" :rant: :fro:

-Dman could build a good looking Hooters girl by taken certain "parts" of the girls and building his own Hooters girl :fro:

-my Z71 can beat DMan's Powerstroke :slap::laughing: :jester:

-South point has a HUGE freakin bar :bowdown:

-It takes Woody a lil while to go talk to the lonley blonde at the bar, but will do it eventually

-ISBB found out that the Danny Gans show is poooopdick as hell (I told ya! :rant: )

That's because he's a tourist!! They seem to get all the luck! :dance:

-Woody is lucky as hell at the slots and video poker :shake:

-Steveo actually came out to meet up but went to the WRONG Hooters :slap: :dance:

-most chicks at Hooters, don't really have hooters :rant: :jester:

-Woody gets confused by the lastest video poker games "that's too damn complicated, do you have just regular video poker?" :slap: :fro:

-my Z71 can beat DMan's Powerstroke :rant::bowdown: :dance:

-South point has a HUGE freakin bar :jester:

-ISBB found out that the Danny Gans show is poooopdick as hell (I told ya! :slap: )

you forgot to mention that woody was a little paranoid and thought we were setting him up :slap::ninja::laughing:

you forgot to mention that woody was a little paranoid and thought we were setting him up :dance: :dance: :beercheers:

yeah I was gonna mention that! :laughing:

While he's walking over to the girl and he see's us laughing and givin each other the knuckles he thinks we told the chick something behind his back. :jester: :jester: Dude, we were just happy you finally went over! :bowdown:

Good times last night, yeah I thought I was being set up when I saw that. The rest of the night went pretty well I must say. I gamble alot, usually at the state line. When you all left last night, I hit the craps table and pulled in 600 more. Didn't get in until almost 3 this morning, shoulda stayed and played more, but you have to leave when your ahead. I'm ready for the evening to get here again, good times, good times. Hopefully a few more get out tonight.....SF Woody :beercheers::laughing::bowdown:

Good times last night, yeah I thought I was being set up when I saw that. The rest of the night went pretty well I must say. I gamble alot, usually at the state line. When you all left last night, I hit the craps table and pulled in 600 more. Didn't get in until almost 3 this morning, shoulda stayed and played more, but you have to leave when your ahead. I'm ready for the evening to get here again, good times, good times. Hopefully a few more get out tonight.....SF Woody :beercheers::laughing::bowdown:

I guess we know who's buyin' the drinks tonite!!! :jester: :dance: :jester:

I never win. But I guess you have to gamble to win.

Don't gamble very often, and I never win 'big', but the way I see it, as long as the machine lets me play for awhile, that and "keep the drinks pouring", I feel like I come out ahead.

Sounds like you guys had a good time last nite!! Im in for tonight for a lil while, whats the plan? :jester: