Vegas

wsky70

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just got in from a very good night, little after 6am and I must say it was a good time. I was supposed to be leaving about now, but I think getting a couple hours sleep might be good. Had a blast hanging with you all and Thanks for a good time. Look forward to a future visit and alot more fun, I'll post some pics from the night whenever I get home later today....See you all out in the dunes..... Semper Fi, Woody

Just got in from a very good night, little after 6am and I must say it was a good time. I was supposed to be leaving about now, but I think getting a couple hours sleep might be good. Had a blast hanging with you all and Thanks for a good time. Look forward to a future visit and alot more fun, I'll post some pics from the night whenever I get home later today....See you all out in the dunes..... Semper Fi, Woody

We had some good times last, Woody. :thumb: It ended up being a pretty dman good turnout! Thanks again so much for the drinks. You didn't have to do that, but we all appreciated it. :laughing:

Hey...where the hell did you go after High Maint? Sorry I didn't hear my phone when you and Dan called me at Hot Rod Grill. You got IN at 6 AM? :ahhhhh: :thumb::laughoff: I might have a feeling I know what you did. :thumb::laughing:

Get some sleep and have a safe drive home, bud. :thumb:

Just got up, overslept. We went somewhere to pick up her roommate, then headed to Hard Rock. I thought that is where you all went too. I just thought since it took to long to get there, you all took off. Then dman was like they went to another place. Oh well, still had a blast. Will def do that again sometime. I've got to get outta this room before the cleaning crew gets here, check out was at 11. I'll post up the pics when I get in....SF Woody

I know where they went!! :thumb: There was some discussion of it earlier in the night.. They were going to do some late night "READING" if you get my drift!!

Woody and everyone else that came out... I had a fantastic time. Something about 4 or 5 gin and tonics that livins a place up... especially when the bartender knows HOW to make a real gin and tonic.... I looked at my txt messages off my phone this morning trying to remember wtf i wrote people and one went a lil summin like this

check it out pissed on the budh in front of the house feelekike du.ont thays fuggggggging right damn hiccups cant type.

Sober translation,

I pissed on the bush's in front of the house cuz i couldnt figure out how to open the garage to get inside to use the restroom... Felt alot like dumont peein outside in the cold. And for some reason fat in the box gave me the hicccups on the way home.!! LOL

Cant wait for the next one.. ill bring the wife so i dont have to drive! LOL

Yeah, it was a great time, Thanks guys...and girls. I don't think anyone had to buy there own drinks or I hope not anyway. Vegas is good for extra funds and it's meant to be spent. I posted some pics in the High Maint thread for your viewing pleasure. If anyone wants more pics shoot me your email and I'll get them out to ya. Semper Fi, Woody :thumb:

just make a album in the gallery so we can go browsing at our own leisure.. if you need help with how to post them there.. there is a thread in the Forum Help section on how to do it.. :D

Yeah and you can even upload the pics from the URL of the pics. I noticed you have them in a photobucket account. You can just copy and paste the URL of the pic from there to the upload screen. Now that's customer service! :laughing::thumb:

I was only out for a couple hrs, but had an awesome time!!! Thanks for coming and draggin me outta the house ISBB & dman!! :thumb:

Glad ya had a good time in Vegas Woody!!!

Would have been there sooner if you would have given better directions... MAKE LEFT... nooo GO RIGHT!!! de de deeeeeeee and you thought i was bad... sheeze.. dont even know your own way home SOBER!

I know where they went!! :beercheers: There was some discussion of it earlier in the night.. They were going to do some late night "READING" if you get my drift!!

Woody and everyone else that came out... I had a fantastic time. Something about 4 or 5 gin and tonics that livins a place up... especially when the bartender knows HOW to make a real gin and tonic.... I looked at my txt messages off my phone this morning trying to remember wtf i wrote people and one went a lil summin like this

check it out pissed on the budh in front of the house feelekike du.ont thays fuggggggging right damn hiccups cant type.

Sober translation,

I pissed on the bush's in front of the house cuz i couldnt figure out how to open the garage to get inside to use the restroom... Felt alot like dumont peein outside in the cold. And for some reason fat in the box gave me the hicccups on the way home.!! LOL

Cant wait for the next one.. ill bring the wife so i dont have to drive! LOL

damn nick always trying to give up secrets :mc_smiley: but you were way off bud

Would have been there sooner if you would have given better directions... MAKE LEFT... nooo GO RIGHT!!! de de deeeeeeee and you thought i was bad... sheeze.. dont even know your own way home SOBER!

nothing like a wild goose chase huh nick but we had fun gettin there wounded ???????????? :mc_smiley: :beercheers::clap::laughoff: