Best deal for tires on TH

702450R

I have had great deals at discount tire and there service is very good. couple times i have been in a hurry to leave town and forgot to check tire presure. stopped at discount and they check and fill truck and trailer tires no problem no cost.(i tip them a few bucks) and there damage warrenty works well. i shredded a tire coming home from dumont tire had less then 1000 miles. i had bought tires and rims for the enclosed a month before. didnt have one in the city so they put a different brand on so i could go that weekend. never seems to be a issue about anything. the shop i use is on rainbow south of lake mead.

oh and if you haggle a little they will make the deal better have done this a few times......

here is what some of the folks over @ RV.net have to say about the carlisle tires..

carlisle tires

I have heard good things about upgrading to a 16 in rim, using e rated tires in the 225 to 235 sizes.

I personally have milestars on mine, with 15 in rims, e rating. no problems so far. I have had my rig 2.5 years now, and I am starting to see the cracks around the walls, which concerns me. the tread is still good, though

• 3 weeks later...

I had Carlisles (load range D) on my TH when new. One separated after 1000 miles and would have shredded if I didn't notice it at a stop. A shredding tire can cause alot of damage! After checking into Carlisle's reputation, or lack of, I investigated trailer tires and determined Greenballs were the ticket. Replaced all the carlisles with load range E Greenballs and have never had an issue. I did keep the best Carlisles for spares. I carry two spares for the 3 axle TH. Hopefully I never need them. America's Tire carries both Carlisle and Greenball. Same price.

dont buy Carlisle no joke those tires are destructive there garbage they have torn up sevrel toyhaulers of freinds of mine and box trailers the dealers use them cause there cheap!! cheap to buy cheap to make real crap. i bought my box trailer the first thing before i loaded it with anything was remove the Carlisle tires. i use atlas E rated i believe there made by cooper resistent to weather cracking a real good tire :monkeedance2:

sanddunesaddict i mean no disrespect to you but hes one in a million to have any luck with there tires .................................

Edited by barefoot bob

The best tire Ive had is the Carlisle.I had Goodyear Marathons and none of them lasted more than a year.

Ive always gotten mine at Pepboys for about 70 bucks with warranty.

Ive heard Generals are good also but stay away from the Goodyears.

Or maybe spare tire implements huh Bert???? :monkeedance2: