Results of fire on a motorhome

lindernglamis

I found these pics on my inlaws computer in San Diego that were sent to me a couple of years ago by a buddy in Az. They were on their way back from Gordons and saw smoke. They pulled over and the motorhome was on fire! SH$%. So they were able to unload a toyota pickup that was in the enclosed trailer before it burned down. Believe there was a small gas leak. This was a beautiful motorhome that I made many trips in and was a shame it burned. Anything can happed.

:mc_smiley:

post-251-1168625690.jpg

Edited by lindernglamis

I found these pics on my inlaws computer in San Diego that were sent to me a couple of years ago by a buddy in Az. They were on their way back from Gordons and saw smoke. They pulled over and the motorhome was on fire! SH$%. So they were able to unload a toyota pickup that was in the enclosed trailer before it burned down. Believe there was a small gas leak. This was a beautiful motorhome that I made many trips in and was a shame it burned. Anything can happed.

:woo_hoo:

WOW!!! Everybody safe? . I hope that insurance can ease the pain. Your new one will be better!!! Stay positive bro. Sorry to hear. :(