dccd45 Posted January 24, 2007 Posted January 24, 2007 Does anybody know if there are any businesses in LV that rent toy haulers, got a big group going out on Prez. day and need more room to sleep everyone. Let me know if you no of any Thanks guys Quote
dunefreak Posted January 24, 2007 Posted January 24, 2007 I know Cruise America rents those Fun Mover motorhomes with the rear lift gate. I don't know if that is big enough for what you need though. Quote
dccd45 Posted January 24, 2007 Author Posted January 24, 2007 Its somewhere to start looking thanks man Quote
Sincity_blondie Posted January 24, 2007 Posted January 24, 2007 sahara rv rents them.. I rented a motorhome from them 2 yrs ago presidents day, wasnt to impressed. be careful with them. I ended up getting out there with hardly any water. luckily there was a water truck out that weekend that filled us up. Quote
dunefreak Posted January 24, 2007 Posted January 24, 2007 If all you need is a place to stay, rent a motorhome from El Monte RV on LV Blvd near Wheelers. I have had really good experience with them. They are pretty reasonable too. Just reserve one well in advance so you have one for the holiday weekend! Quote
wingnut Posted January 24, 2007 Posted January 24, 2007 I heard some guy has a hauler called a Taj mahal I think, he always has bed space!!! The bowling alley is full for the rest of the season!!! Quote
mineurbiz Posted January 24, 2007 Posted January 24, 2007 Road Bear is another good RV rental place and they have slide outs. Sahara RV has two haulers last time I checked and it seems that they are always gone on big weekends. Someone told me that they are owned by someone and Sahara RV just rents them out for the owners, can anyone confirm this? Quote
RAGDOLL MX Posted January 24, 2007 Posted January 24, 2007 we rented one last year and it was pretty cheap, but they will check absoutly everything when you return it. so when you rent it and you see any damage mark it down on your rental sheet before you leave with it Quote
dunefreak Posted January 24, 2007 Posted January 24, 2007 I heard some guy has a hauler called a Taj mahal I think, he always has bed space!!! The bowling alley is full for the rest of the season!!! we rented one last year and it was pretty cheap, but they will check absoutly everything when you return it. so when you rent it and you see any damage mark it down on your rental sheet before you leave with it Not El Monte RV. They did a really quick glance, and said ok. AND we lost a hub cap on the way to Havasu and they didn't even sweat it! Quote
dccd45 Posted January 25, 2007 Author Posted January 25, 2007 We rented a hauler a trailer from cruise america they had the best deal and was the easiest thanks guys Quote
giannamyhero Posted January 26, 2007 Posted January 26, 2007 we rented this 32ft rv from moturis rv on boulder hwy. last presidents weekend and it cost somewhere around $375 for the weekend. i have called around and moturis seems to have the best deals and newest rvs without all the tacky "i'm in a rental" logos everywhere Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.