What upgrades, ideas have you done to make "toy haulin" simpler.

ntrsandman

My bud extended the LPG line to the backend of the trailer to hook up his BBQ !!! My thought :beercheers: INGENIOUS !

Our hauler came complete with a grill that mounts on the outside and plumbed to the propane tanks already, just plug it into the coupler and light! Handy dandy little upgrade so we don't have to tote a grill out with us. (Stores under the queen bed in its own 'bag') :D

post-1889-1175371039.gif

Some other short cuts I use to make camping life simpler:

Kitchen is stocked with cookware/utensils so I don't have to remember to load the can opener every time.

The obvious; paper products, plasticware and cups. I also keep a list on board so as supplies run low, I jot it down so I don't forget to restock those items.

Rubbermaid totes!! Davey uses two big ones for the oil, tools, tiedowns, spare mini gas can, rags, etc. so he doesn't use up my cupboard space.

I have a small one filled with batteries of all sizes that does fit in a cabinet.

I keep bathroom necessities like shampoo, toothbrushes, soap, and a well stocked first aid kit on board so as not to load and unload each trip.

Towels, kitchen towels, and other bedding get washed and returned to the hauler for storage...ready for the next trip out.

Cleaning items like a broom and dustpan, a swiffer stick mop, and even a little car vac that's great to use for spot cleaning the upholstery and carpet in the "master suite". Kids and dog on board, a must have!

The kids have some board games, cards, and art supplies just in case we get rained (or winded) in.

Baskets galore for "pantry" items, bread and buns, ziploc bags in 3 sizes, foil and wraps, and I keep one by the door for keys, sunglasses, 2-way radios and such so they're always handy.

And my personal favorite item: my picnic table (complete with benches) for outdoor use so I don't have to move the 'dining' table in and out of the trailer. It's HEAVY so no chance it will blow away.

The way I see it, the less to load and unload each trip, the easier "toy haulin" life is!! :D

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...