Fresh Water in Baker?! President's weekend

kalger

Hello to all!

I'm new to this forum here but I wanted to see who will be out at dumont for president's weekend ( i think the 18th ). We going to be camping with some friends who are part of the jeep club. We are coming in from San Jose, CA and we're bringing some quads and a rail. We'll be pulling in the friday before the weekend and staying till mid week. Does anyone know where we can fill up our fresh water tank at in Baker? Who else is going to be out there that weekend?

-kevin

2005 trx 450

Kevin............Although I have never filled fresh water in Baker, I do believe that the Valero gas station has the capacity to do that. I do know that they have a dump station in the back, they charge something like $5 to dump and fill. If you are coming North on the 15, it will be the first gas station on your left when you get off at Baker Blvd.

Have fun that weekend............ :beercheers:

Kevin............Although I have never filled fresh water in Baker, I do believe that the Valero gas station has the capacity to do that. I do know that they have a dump station in the back, they charge something like $5 to dump and fill. If you are coming North on the 15, it will be the first gas station on your left when you get off at Baker Blvd.

Have fun that weekend............ :beercheers:

Last we went into the Valero a few weeks ago their water and air was'nt working.

The hoses were gone.

We usually fill up in Parump.

If you're passing thru Barstow, you can get free dump & potable water at all the Flying J's.

Last we went into the Valero a few weeks ago their water and air was'nt working.

The hoses were gone.

We usually fill up in Parump.

If you're passing thru Barstow, you can get free dump & potable water at all the Flying J's.

YA THIS IS THE ROUTE I TAKE . I WOULD DO BARSTOW. BAKER CAN BE A CRAP SHOOT. THE TRUCK STOPS ARE A SAFE BET FOR WATER.

the water however can be very brakish alot of akali so it wont taste good to you ................ :beercheers:

YA THIS IS THE ROUTE I TAKE . I WOULD DO BARSTOW. BAKER CAN BE A CRAP SHOOT. THE TRUCK STOPS ARE A SAFE BET FOR WATER.

the water however can be very brakish alot of akali so it wont taste good to you ................ :beercheers:

The Lenwood exit seems to work best if you have a long rig.

We see the Arcos east of town off the 15 but have never tried them.

Someone may have a take.

along with the valero you can also fill water and dump at i believe its the chevron. its directly across the road from the mad greek. they have 2 dump stations and 2 water spickets. its to the right of the gas pumps if your staring at the store part of the station.