BROUGHT IT HOME

MAXDOUT

YEP... in that picture, i dont have any air in the air bags. one of the bags has a slow leak, :laughoff: so im going to put that automatic air compressor on my truck to air up the bags when it needs it. :laughoff: :jester:

Word of caution! If you have a slow leak and go to the auto air compressor, you'll burn up the comp. because it'll run TOO much! :laughoff::dunno::laughoff: :fro:

yea youre right the weight is a little bit more than i expected but oh well. FORD POWER. :laughoff: i hope my old pile will pull it. :beerpint::hello:

It's all about the :laughoff: FORD POWER :laughoff: you did it right, o and a great lookin home. I'll keep my eye out for you P-day weekend.

Can you even feel it back there? :blink:

:dance: :laughoff::laughoff: :ahhhhh:

NO...............................NOT AT ALL, :dunno::dunno::dunno::finger:

Word of caution! If you have a slow leak and go to the auto air compressor, you'll burn up the comp. because it'll run TOO much! :dunno::driver::laughing: :dunce:

thanks for the info...i guess i will have that addressed now. good lookin out. :blury:

Edited by maxdout

Maxd I do have a question for you. Does it require anything special to use a 5th wheel on a truck as high as yours? Your trailer doesn't look like it's lifted.

Edited by Cracker

Maxd I do have a question for you. Does it require anything special to use a 5th wheel on a truck as high as yours? Your trailer doesn't look like it's lifted.

yes, the axles have been flipped. and some times lowering the pin mount. but i still dont get the poser thing??? :think: :worthless_without_pics:

Can't we all get along, why is there name calling? :dolphin:

:laughing: means joking, notice the smile. :monkeedance2: correlates with aggression.

Calling him a poser in a joking matter was basically a compliment of the cleanliness of his setup, which it REALLY is. Not in this situation, but what occurs frequently is someone will post pictures of "offroading" with the truck flexed on a single rock in what looks like a garden. He is posing for the picture. This is clearly not the situation, it's a tow rig, hitched up with a trailer, doing it's duty and looking good while posing. :monkeedance2:

Not everything is an attack, if you did nothing wrong, don't suspect it. I'm not out to get anyone here so sit back and relax and let's enjoy wheeling. :headbang1:

:flipoff: