EY3BA11 Posted January 10, 2006 Posted January 10, 2006 So what does your office wall look like? I know i get bored just staring at the internet all day so i had to find something else to occupy me / make my office MINE so to speak.. Throw up some images of Your office wall... I have approximatley a 500sq ft office all to myself.. Quote
rhino king Posted January 10, 2006 Posted January 10, 2006 nice air vent or what is that on the wall Quote
lvnalolife Posted January 10, 2006 Posted January 10, 2006 Dont really have a pic of my office, but here is a sketch of where I do my best work! Quote
EY3BA11 Posted January 10, 2006 Author Posted January 10, 2006 Kenny... It was a airvent from some old ducting thats no longer used... Quote
spooner Posted January 10, 2006 Posted January 10, 2006 thats how it usualy looks from my barstool ...er... office chair my office; the lizzard bar Quote
EY3BA11 Posted January 10, 2006 Author Posted January 10, 2006 Network admin for a telefundraising company! Quote
iweb Posted January 10, 2006 Posted January 10, 2006 Does that mean that you are a computer/windows guru and will work on pvt computers? And I want to go live with Spooner! Quote
EY3BA11 Posted January 10, 2006 Author Posted January 10, 2006 i hate computers with a passion and have no desire to work with them after or before my regular office hours.. I just do this cuz it pays the bills Quote
sikkbanshee Posted January 11, 2006 Posted January 11, 2006 WHAT WE DID TO MY BOSSES OFFICE HAHAAH Quote
EY3BA11 Posted January 11, 2006 Author Posted January 11, 2006 Thats funny right there mr. pink shocks.. Quote
spooner Posted January 11, 2006 Posted January 11, 2006 WHAT WE DID TO MY BOSSES OFFICE HAHAAH thats frigging funny i did something like that back in the military to my Commanders office (aww.. it hope that makes sense...bad english skillz): after some i sneaked into his office and stapled everything that was in there to the ceiling Quote
wrench Posted January 11, 2006 Posted January 11, 2006 So what does your office wall look like? I know i get bored just staring at the internet all day so i had to find something else to occupy me / make my office MINE so to speak.. Throw up some images of Your office wall... I have approximatley a 500sq ft office all to myself.. I think I am in one of those pics. Lower left center Quote
EY3BA11 Posted January 11, 2006 Author Posted January 11, 2006 Yup... Airbrush is in there too.. Quote
dunefreak Posted January 11, 2006 Posted January 11, 2006 Here was my office on one pissed off day.... :angry: Quote
EY3BA11 Posted January 11, 2006 Author Posted January 11, 2006 Remind me to piss you off so you can get rid of that midget that's hiding in my truck and tapping the brakes every now and again.. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.