Wallpaper Page added to DDR.com!

dunefreak

I like the logo who made it!!! :thumb:

Oh the watermark, yeah, some Photoshop nerd made that thing. :angry: :happydrunks: I like it.

Yeah I stayed up a bit last night and changed all the pics and their thumbnails over to pics w/ that watermark. Looked much better than the lame one I made. :thumb:

lvnalolife.. i dont have the original images and you know how images are if the originals are only 800x600 and you try to double thier size on your monitor they will get blurry.. trust me it does the same on my 21" Widescreen at 1600x1200.. :D

lvnalolife.. i dont have the original images and you know how images are if the originals are only 800x600 and you try to double thier size on your monitor they will get blurry.. trust me it does the same on my 21" Widescreen at 1600x1200.. :D

Whatever, they look damn good on my screen. You computer fools with your giant screens will just have to live with the size they are- they took long enough to get them up the way they are. :laughoff::laughoff: