Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

a guy i work with runs his own kettle korn buisness. his setting up with dumont to go out

for pres. weekend to see how he does out there. wanted to know who out there likes kettle korn.

he doesnt ride the dunes with his bike ,but is a fellow rider. liked to know if i can get him some support

on his new fenture to the sand. i know kettle korn sounds good for ddr movie nights.

Posted

REMEMEBER WE KILLED THAT BIG A$$ BAG AT THE SAND SHOW... IM DOWN FOR SOME KETTLE CORN AT DUMONT.. PLUZ YOU WOULDENT NEED TO SALT IT IF IT WAS WINDY... :D

Yeah cuz us three fat a$$es were all eating it. It was gone in like 10min. :laughoff:

Posted

all the permits are in the works. told him i would post on here to get some feed back.

he said he would definately take care of the ddr guys/gals. he might come out tomarrow for thirsty thurs.

he'd like to meet some of you. :laughoff:

Posted

I will buy some, there are one or two others selling kettle korn on big weekends so he will have some competition.

  • 2 years later...
Posted

lets take the kettle corn to Buffalo Wild Wings on sunset and throw it all over their floor again!! :P

Hahaha I remember that! Whats with bringing up all the 2 year old posts lately?

Posted

Hahaha I remember that! Whats with bringing up all the 2 year old posts lately?

Nothing interesting has been on the top of general chat lately, and new topics seem to start fights, so I thought I'd find some old and entertaining sh*t.

And who doesn't love kettle corn?

Posted

Nothing interesting has been on the top of general chat lately, and new topics seem to start fights, so I thought I'd find some old and entertaining sh*t.

And who doesn't love kettle corn?

I doo doo! :watching::laughing: too koo too koo :laughoff:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV

×
×
  • Create New...