crazy story from the weekend

dunefreak

Over the weekend my sister and bro in law were driving down Spring Mountain near I 15 about mid afternoon. While they were at a stoplight they glanced over and noticed a couple odd looking characters at the bus stop. One guy looked drunk and passed out on the sidewalk and the other guy was sitting down on the bench hunched over with his arms to his side with blood all down his legs. My sister was immediatley concerned because of all the blood. They called 911 to report the suspecious looking men. A few moments later they (911) called her back and asked her if they could come back and give statements. They agreed.

As they got back to the scene the officers had the whole area taped off. Yep, you guessed it....the guy sitting down at the bus stop was dead. The officer informed my sister and Ken that he had been dead for approximately 3 hours! NOBODY else called 911 or reported it in any way. :laughing: The deceased man had tubes hanging out of him like he had walked out of a hospital or something. :laughing: The guy laying down was piss drunk and couldn't explain what happened to his friend. All he said was he got cut climbing a fence. :laughing:

I shared this story because just liek my sister and brother in law, I was just amazed that nobody reported the situation. How can that many people drive past someone hunched over in such a way with blood all over him and not at least call it in. I understand some people wouldn't want to get involved, but has society stooped that low? You could at least call CrimeStoppers and remain anonymous. My sister said the guy was hunched over so much and in such a way he definitley didn't look right either. :laughing::laughing:

I just thought I'd share that story w/ you guys. Pretty crazy huh?

That's a good one, just goes to show ya, 95% of the people could care less about another...SF Woody :laughoff:

Yeah Woody,

That's Fuggin' Right!

And the other 5% of the people are DDR members. :boxer:

I heard that some hospitals are dropping sick peeps off at homeless shelters and sh*t like that. :blink:

WTF :blink:

If you don't have a heart at least think of karma. :stirthepot:

Thank You for reporting it :idiot:

R-

Thats one thing I did like about North Carolina... the people are much more friendly,they will go out of their way to let you into traffic or change lanes stop and help you out... hold doors for you and say thanks when you do..

• 4 weeks later...

When I first came to Las Vegas....huge culture shock, people that you hold the door open for at your local convenience store..just walk through, never acknowledging you. But what really pisses me off is when you have the courtesy to put your signal on to change lanes, you can drive a whole mile before someone will let you over...WTF !

Now I just put my big ole F 350 right in the way....see how they like that. I agree the people have left their heads in their a$$ 95% of the time.