In DC

ash

Okay let me recap:

First there was China, China and China and it was HOT and HUMID!

After China came Ohio which was COLD!

Then came Kansas City which was COLD and Snowing!

Now I'm in Washington, DC and lemme tell you, it's colder here than I have felt in a long time! Feels like I'm in the :DDRrocks:

I woke up this morning, walked outside the hotel and it was 15 degrees with 25mph winds, which made it at least in the single digits. Maybe they will send me to Hawaii or something, or maybe they will send me to Siberia...who knows...all I know is I miss Vegas and the 70 degree weather. Oh well, I'll make the best of it. Just wanted to pop on and say hi. One good about being here...hmmm, lemme get back to you on that.

i have felt the cold like that this winter ash. the kind of cold that takes your breath away. aways great to get off a plane back home in vegas.

im down in new orleans and it is beautiful too bad im doing 16 hour days at work in the convention center. going to have to make another trip here for fun. is a whole lot better then detroit glad to be done with the midwest east coast area for awhile. im home the 16th dont know if im going to day trip the clean-up or try to get out for overnight.