Here is a good laugh for everyone it just happend

Danielle

wow danielle :think: sounds like good times :banghead: when i had my tahoe i did that all the time with my remote in hand :laughoff: some how i would push the wrong buttom and horn would start going off :laughoff: thanks for sharing :laughoff::laughoff::laughoff:

Jackie i think you called me one time and heard the nut house sounding off.When I got told by Tristan that he couldn't hear sponge bob on the tv cause I was talking on the phone to you.And if i recall your response was oh my!

Believe me we have alot of fun in our home and with our kids,inspite of how crazy it can get.But we have to keep the humor in us or we would really go to the nut house.And i would need something stronger than lexapro :laughoff: my kid's are good kid's,but they are kid's and at times I wonder if I am getting payed back for my childhood and what I put my mom through :laughoff:

Jackie i think you called me one time and heard the nut house sounding off.When I got told by Tristan that he couldn't hear sponge bob on the tv cause I was talking on the phone to you.And if i recall your response was oh my!

Believe me we have alot of fun in our home and with our kids,inspite of how crazy it can get.But we have to keep the humor in us or we would really go to the nut house.And i would need something stronger than lexapro :banghead: my kid's are good kid's,but they are kid's and at times I wonder if I am getting payed back for my childhood and what I put my mom through :laughoff:

i do remember, all is good :think: have to keep humor in life or we will go crazy :laughoff::laughoff:

So how many people in your circus to make you a circus?5 on my end.Have you ever seen a 4 year old be very concerned about there fish not having human contact and there for they needed to be removed from the tank and held and talked to, so he said when I caught him up on the counter 2 day's in a row last week

holding the fish in his hand having a conversation.And when I told him to put the fish back they don't leave the tank or you will kill them,He straight out told me NO and went running through the house with fish in hand saying they want him to hold them,they told him that.So now I have Skylar and Jaydin chasing him screaming and crying that he is going to kill there fish.Let the circus begin :coocoo::laughoff::laughoff:

Well the fish got saved and they are back in the tank,don't know how they survived it.And basically told Tristan that the next time I am going to flush the fish down the toilet cause he was going to kill them anyway.mean mom. :laughoff::laughoff::coocoo::idiot:

That is GREAT!!! :laughoff:

I only have an 11 month old right now and love my little guy to death. :hug:

I sure those times are coming!!! :idea:

Say Hi to the Circus for me. :hello:

That is GREAT!!! :laughoff:

I only have an 11 month old right now and love my little guy to death. :laughoff:

I sure those times are coming!!! :laughoff:

Say Hi to the Circus for me. :laughoff:

11 month old great age have fun with him.If he is walking yet,watch out!that is when the trouble began for me.If you can't hear him ,look in the bathroom that is about the time the toilet becomes real nifty to them.They just love watching there toy's get flushed down once they figure out what that handle is for.Let the games begin :laughoff:

They say there is a twin for every person, well I think I just found my twin family except on the other side of town :D

Nice to hear I am not the only one with a circus,maybe oneday we should get them together and see how crazy it can get :clap: It can be exhausting,but it is worth the laughs,and memories,and the stories to tell.

Nice to hear I am not the only one with a circus,maybe oneday we should get them together and see how crazy it can get :banghead: It can be exhausting,but it is worth the laughs,and memories,and the stories to tell.

Didn't the alarm do this when you left the house? If not, maybe you can figure out why not and keep it from happening again :laughing:

Didn't the alarm do this when you left the house? If not, maybe you can figure out why not and keep it from happening again :banghead:

It did't do it cause the truck was unlocked.You set the alarm when you lock the truck,like it did by locking the truck from the inside.