Here is a good laugh for everyone it just happend

Danielle

Well I just went up to the store and I took hubby's truck.I have his extra key on my key's but not his remote. Now he has a alarm and I don't remember that cause I don't drive it that often and the truck is new.

So I am about 2 1/2 miles from my house,I get out of the truck at the store and lock the doors from the inside.Leave the store get back in the truck and what do you know.(the alarm goes off,the horn won't stop, the parking light's keeping flashing)and everyone in the smiths parking lot are looking at me.So I call Chris ,like he can really help me from home.He is laughing his a$$ off at me,telling me I hope you don't get stuck at any red light's.So here I am driving down durango with the horn screaming,lights flashing,my husband on the phone with me laughing,and I am probally freaking all the people on the road out.

And if anyone is going to comment that there is a kill switch for the alarm.I know there is but haven't made it to that part in the owners manual yet. :hug: :slap::beercheers::coocoo::dunno:

So I hope you all just had a good laugh on me.As the saying goes laughing is good for the soul and I am happy to help you out. :dunno::dunno: :hug: :flipoff::blury:

Hey Dani that is funny. :coocoo:

I have locked my keys in the truck with it running a few years ago and had to call my MaMa. :dunno:

Then I started keepin a key in my wallet because this became a stupid habit. :beercheers:

I broke this habit and things are all better. :dunno:

Thanks for the laugh...... :dunno:

I knew exactly what the outcome of the story was after I read the 2nd line. :dunno::dunno: :hug: :flipoff::blury: :hug: Thats fuggin funny! :slap:

So....did you have to stop at any red lights then? :beercheers:

No,but close.stayed in the far right lane so I could turn off to a side street as soon as I was close to the house. Than driving down a residential street that horn just sounded louder.Chris said he could hear me coming 2 blocks away.He had his remote in hand as soon as he could see me from the backyard to turn it off.God I will never live that one down.

As I have said on some other sites "never a dull moment with the circus farkas family"

I still can't stop :coocoo::dunno:

Hey Dani that is funny. :coocoo:

I have locked my keys in the truck with it running a few years ago and had to call my MaMa. :dunno:

Then I started keepin a key in my wallet because this became a stupid habit. :beercheers:

I broke this habit and things are all better. :dunno:

Thanks for the laugh...... :dunno:

I have had to many things happen with key's,we are not good friend's.I now have to wear my key's around my neck at work cause I loose them all the time,no joke.

Barlem and Baily Family... :crash::beercheers:

That makes you guys a kick in the pants. :slap:

Keep up the laughs... :coocoo:

That's good I have to show Chris that one.You might have us beat,but either way it is still apart of the circus,so we are still in the ring :dunno::dunno::dunno:

Chris is getting a big logo sticker made for the back of the new toy hauler that is going to say"Circus Farkas Family"so now we can really stick out :hug: So if I never meet any of you at least you will know us when we are driving down the road :flipoff::blury: :hug:

Barlem and Baily Family... :crash::beercheers:

That makes you guys a kick in the pants. :slap:

Keep up the laughs... :dunno:

So how many people in your circus to make you a circus?5 on my end.Have you ever seen a 4 year old be very concerned about there fish not having human contact and there for they needed to be removed from the tank and held and talked to, so he said when I caught him up on the counter 2 day's in a row last week

holding the fish in his hand having a conversation.And when I told him to put the fish back they don't leave the tank or you will kill them,He straight out told me NO and went running through the house with fish in hand saying they want him to hold them,they told him that.So now I have Skylar and Jaydin chasing him screaming and crying that he is going to kill there fish.Let the circus begin :hug: :dunno::coocoo:

Well the fish got saved and they are back in the tank,don't know how they survived it.And basically told Tristan that the next time I am going to flush the fish down the toilet cause he was going to kill them anyway.mean mom. :dunno: :hug: :flipoff::blury:

I thought using the key (in the door lock)also deactivates the alarm :think:

Well it really went off when I did unlock the door,but I was in panick mode as people were getting in there car next to me and I am trying to yell to them that I wasn't stealing the truck in my P.J's mind you,that I just did't have my husbands remote.So I had them laughing at me as well,as I drove away with the horn sounding off. :D

So how many people in your circus to make you a circus?5 on my end.Have you ever seen a 4 year old be very concerned about there fish not having human contact and there for they needed to be removed from the tank and held and talked to, so he said when I caught him up on the counter 2 day's in a row last week

holding the fish in his hand having a conversation.And when I told him to put the fish back they don't leave the tank or you will kill them,He straight out told me NO and went running through the house with fish in hand saying they want him to hold them,they told him that.So now I have Skylar and Jaydin chasing him screaming and crying that he is going to kill there fish.Let the circus begin :coocoo::banghead::think:

Well the fish got saved and they are back in the tank,don't know how they survived it.And basically told Tristan that the next time I am going to flush the fish down the toilet cause he was going to kill them anyway.mean mom. :laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff:

:laughoff::laughoff::laughoff:

That's funny Dani. Tristan has powers that we don't even understand. :bowdown:

Mean Mom? nope. nothin' wrong with a little tough love :hug:

Sounds like the fun house on the street. foe sho :fro:

:thumb:

:think::banghead::laughoff:

That's funny Dani. Tristan has powers that we don't even understand. :laughoff:

Mean Mom? nope. nothin' wrong with a little tough love :laughoff:

Sounds like the fun house on the street. foe sho :bowdown:

:laughoff:

Yes you could say our house is the fun house in the block or I should say nut house.Every saturday I work and when I get home all chris can do is rant about how all the kid's in the block were at our house all day long.He alway's say's why our house???And what's even funnier is when he tell's me his friend Gary stops by with his wife and 2 kid's and want's to know if Chris will watch there kid's so they can run errand's.They see he has 6 kid's running in and out of the house,why not ask him to add 2 more to the party. :laughoff: My poor husband all he want's is a day off and someone to take his kid's :laughoff::laughoff:

I also thought the key starting the motor turned it off?? :banghead:

Nope! or at least not in my case.you have to have the remote with the little alarm button on it.But Chris did call me this moring and told me he found the kill switch.As he is still :think: at me.

:think: Stop by......I'm still up

Oh Yeah! that would go over real well with Chris in the wee hours of the morning.All make sure I get his permission first :banghead::laughoff: He would defiantly be looking at me with :laughoff: and think i for sure have gone :laughoff: and than I am sure he will add a :laughoff::laughoff::laughoff: I stayed up way to late,have to go to work and now I am running late.