im racing

superdave

i hooked up with a guy that just moved here in august and raced SNORE this year for the first time in the 5/1600 class. im going to be his co driver for next years season. im going to help him on his car and he offered to help me in building mine because i have a bug which i plan to do the same thing with. he is going to bring it out here for testing in the eldorado valley where SNORE races. im going to meet with him some more this week. im sure we are going to need pit help next season. im looking forward to it. SNORE has some great people involved and it :laughing: should be a fun experiance.

Ill be the tire b*tch.. :D

getting an early start to SNORE racing. the guy im racing with, his name is rich, decided to race in the terrible 400 dec. 3rd. he said im gonna ride with him and switch off driving. he's gonna try and get the car ready this week and i suggested he bring the car out here to the eldorado valley for testing. he liked that idea. so next weekend if anyone wants to take the quads out with us it should be a good ride. :beercheers:

...how much round figures to build a baja from a stock bug? you know approx...

the one im going to build is a 66. i just bought a cd book off ebay on the ins and outs of building a baja bug. i will burn a copy for you when i get it.

• 2 weeks later...

keep practicing. first race next season is pres. day weekend. sucks that its going to ruin dumont that weekend but it should be a blast. if im not too beat up after the race maybe i can come out saturday night or sunday morning. :headbang:

• 2 weeks later...

went to bank of america to make a payment today and was asked if i wanted to lower the interest on my home equity loan. i said sure, hook me up. new deal they have going. interest is at prime minus 2 something percent instead of the other way around. she said if i wanted i could add another 25 grand to it. wouldnt cost anything and wont have to pay on it unless i use it. hmmmm, race car, here we go. :beerpint: