BeelzeRace, and Kickstart my Heart

metalalien

Cool video Alien, I will have to try and get your attention better next time at the dune and say hi. Cool work that you have put into that bike!!

Yea for sure.. too bad the next big weekend is friggen halloween..LOL

With our bike we don't have a sprocket so when make all this HP but you still have stock gearing. Most bikes would go up a tooth or down and so on.. When I get those 30" tires it should be very interesting.

Yea for sure.. too bad the next big weekend is friggen halloween..LOL

With our bike we don't have a sprocket so when make all this HP but you still have stock gearing. Most bikes would go up a tooth or down and so on.. When I get those 30" tires it should be very interesting.

Do they make an extended rear end setup for those?

Do they make an extended rear end setup for those?

We have to order them custom.. currently we have about 30 of them coming from a machine shop in utah I believe, it was a 27,000 dollar order...LOL

We also have a guy building a huge ladderbar set up that will be a +17. The trick is you have to order a drive shaft to fit.

Dunefreak, I don't think that video would work with some emo music....LOL (he's young :thumbsdown: )

We have to order them custom.. currently we have about 30 of them coming from a machine shop in utah I believe, it was a 27,000 dollar order...LOL

We also have a guy building a huge ladderbar set up that will be a +17. The trick is you have to order a drive shaft to fit.

Dunefreak, I don't think that video would work with some emo music....LOL (he's young :driver: )

EMO...are you fking kidding me? :flipoff::dunno: I don't think so. How young do you think I am? :thumbsdown:

Alien what is your recording setup that you use, I have seen a bunch offered on the net, but you never know the quality. Your video's are pretty clear so that is why I am curious.

Some of the video (like the radar run) was captured with my little 4 meg digital camera. I can download that straight into Windows Movie maker.

The other video which is not as clear (most of the music video for example) is taken from a regular video camera and captured using a product called the Dazzel 80. It was basicly the cheapest video capture thingy I could find. I only use it to capture and then import it to Win movie maker.

Youtube seems to really like WMV video files... if you upload a MPG it comes out all pixelated.

Edited by metalalien

How dare you guys insult the Crew!!! :boxer: need a smiley that says the Crew rocks!

Dunefreak, you're like 15 right?...LOL :fro:

oh boy :hello: He called it "the Crew" :laughoff::think::shake: That's flat out dirty butt rock right there. :mic: :shake::think: Sorry- I never got much into the "guys dressing up as girls" kinda assrock. :mc_smiley:

...and no, I'm not 15. Double that. HA...and I thought I was getting old...thanks. I don't feel so old anymore! LOL

oh boy :hello: He called it the Crew :laughoff::think::shake: That's flat out dirty butt rock right there. :fro: :shake::think: Sorry- I never got much into the "guys dressing up as girls" kinda assrock. :mc_smiley:

...and no, I'm not 15. Double that. HA...and I thought I was getting old...thanks. I don't feel so old anymore! LOL

yes, I ment the Crue...LOL.. damn it... alright smarty pants... what music do you listen to? Garth Brooks is not music!...LOL :boxer: :mic: How can you guys not like Motley Crue? That's un American!

Edited by metalalien

yes, I ment the Crue...LOL.. damn it... alright smarty pants... what music do you listen to? Garth Brooks is not music!...LOL :DDRrocks::flipoff: How can you guys not like Motley Crue? That's un American!

:chat::laughoff::laughoff: You said Garth Brooks. :laughoff:

:laughoff: :mc_smiley:

yes, I ment the Crue...LOL.. damn it... alright smarty pants... what music do you listen to? Garth Brooks is not music!...LOL :mic: :mic: How can you guys not like Motley Crue? That's un American!

The Crue!!!!EEEAAAKKK They were cool in 1985!!!! If you listen to that now wont you get the Hep through the radio????? Die a$$ rock die!!!! You probably like Dokken too....what about RATT????? :whistle::rockwoot:

Edited by wingnut

The Crue!!!!EEEAAAKKK They were cool in 1985!!!! If you listen to that now wont you get the Hep through the radio????? Die a$$ rock die!!!! You probably like Dokken too....what about RATT????? :rockwoot: :mic:

Yes all of the above... to think I thought you guys were cool once.. I suppose none of you think putting a blower on an ATV is cool either? It's so mad max you know...

Not ONE of you has posted an alternative...LOL :whistle:

Yes all of the above... to think I thought you guys were cool once.. I suppose none of you think putting a blower on an ATV is cool either? It's so mad max you know...

Not ONE of you has posted an alternative...LOL :clap:

So now we're not cool just because we don't like the same music? :dope:

Like wingnut said, we're just givin ya chit. Even though it wasn't my choice of band, I thought it actually went pretty well with the video. Geez, have another Dr.Pepper. :whistle: :mic: j/k

There are too many bands I like, so I won't even begin to list them. I can assure you non of them were from the eighties or dressed up as women with big hair though. :mic: :laughoff: :dance:

ok sorry I'm done. I appologize for ever saying anything about "the Crue" :rockwoot:

So now we're not cool just because we don't like the same music? :blink:

Like wingnut said, we're just givin ya chit. Even though it wasn't my choice of band, I thought it actually went pretty well with the video. Geez, have another Dr.Pepper. :woo_hoo::flipoff: j/k

There are too many bands I like, so I won't even begin to list them. I can assure you non of them were from the eighties or dressed up as women with big hair though. :jester: :dope::dope:

ok sorry I'm done. I appologize for ever saying anything about "the Crue" :bs:

No no it's too late... I challenge you to a Rock off! Give me one chance to rock your socks off!

I love how you guys hated the Crue but no one said anything about the Tenacious D music...LOL Oh and yes you are not cool unless you like the Crue... sorry I don't make the rules..... :)

I will do another video using Ashley Simpson, maybe you'll like that music... :D:D:D