TRT Meeting

The Dumont Dunes TRT will be meeting on 4-17-07 at the BLM Barstow Field Office at 10 am. The agenda has not been put out yet, but the final fee structure for next season will be the main topic. B) :ban-split: :chev_bowtie:

I dont mind the fees going up if they are used correctly....I see alot of lifted duramax's and tahoes? :dance:

WTF is up with that. :rockwoot:

What do you expect the TRT to do about people lifting their trucks and SUVs? Or is it just GM products you disaprove of? :redhat: B) :headbang1:

I dont mind the fees going up if they are used correctly....I see alot of lifted duramax's and tahoes? :clap:

WTF is up with that. :redhat:

Yeah i seen that last time i went out , every ranger had a lifter tahoe or pickup :rockwoot:

What do you expect the TRT to do about people lifting their trucks and SUVs? Or is it just GM products you disaprove of? :dance: B) :headbang1:

He's talkin about the oark rangers and there vehicles being lifted im assuming , i seen a bunch of them presidents weeknd

Jon, 1bad4fiddy and sanddunesaddict are right. There are alot of lifted Tahoes and trucks in the BLM camp. Does our fee money pay for such things? Why do they need trucks with big tires and fancy wheels at the dunes?

I haven't personally seen these vehicles at Dumont but I've seen similar ones at Glamis.

We can certainly ask about this at the next TRT meeting.

Please keep in mind when talking about rangers and rigs and law enforcement officers that there are several branches of civil servants at Dumont during the holiday weekends... I'd rather not pass harsh judgment on our Barstow reps without knowing for certain that they weren't San Bernardino Sheriff or US Forest Service trucks or where the money to pay for them came from.

I will say this... I haven't ever worried about "squandered" money at the Barstow BLM, but I will guarantee that if that is what's happening, we will clamp down.

Vicki