Feb 4th to 6th

Midknight

cool. then it sounds like eveyone will have a good time. and thanks for the warm welcome. by the way you cant miss my camp site its to the left of the road when you get on the plato. and my truck has a tent built into the bed of it. with a 350 warrior parked next to it. but ill come check you guys out. when im there. do some good riding and trails. i think im only going to be with one other person with a 40ft. weekend warrior. talk to you all later. I may have the lat. and long. before i go though.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ill be out there, :laughing: im new to this site but would like to party with you :shocked:

welcome to DDR, dunefaster. Come on out- lookin forward to it! :headbang: :rockon: :headbang: :beercheers:

im going out pete... i'll ride my banshee out there if i could

sorry Dave, I forgot about ya? Cool, you comin out w/ lvnalolife Fri night?

welcome to DDR, dunefaster. Come on out- lookin forward to it! :laughing::grin::shocked::undecided:

sorry Dave, I forgot about ya? Cool, you comin out w/ lvnalolife Fri night?

unmm dunno... i think ross(justntime) might be bringing out my banshee i think we leaving fri night hopefully he gets his shocks done.. imma be at his house tonight to see what the plan is.. pluz see if jj's truck is back from the shop or not.. so jj might have room for my banshee.. i think imma prepare a big bbq feast for the ddr guys... so b ready to eat...

unmm dunno... i think ross(justntime) might be bringing out my banshee i think we leaving fri night hopefully he gets his shocks done.. imma be at his house tonight to see what the plan is.. pluz see if jj's truck is back from the shop or not.. so jj might have room for my banshee.. i think imma prepare a big bbq feast for the ddr guys... so b ready to eat...

Yep got it back yesterday! :shocked: I cant believe you didn't hear me start it up this morning. Oh yeah you can't hear shiat over your own snorring! :undecided: Craig is towing out the buggy for me, so I have to squeeze his in. I should be able to fit it. I am going to try and take the kids qaud too. That can go in the back of my truck, unless the neighbor says I can take some of that huge tree he cut down last weekend for fire wood. :laughing: No worries Dave! It will get out there one way or another!

Yep got it back yesterday! :grin: I cant believe you didn't hear me start it up this morning. Oh yeah you can't hear shiat over your own snorring! :undecided: Craig is towing out the buggy for me, so I have to squeeze his in. I should be able to fit it. I am going to try and take the kids qaud too. That can go in the back of my truck, unless the neighbor says I can take some of that huge tree he cut down last weekend for fire wood. :shocked: No worries Dave! It will get out there one way or another!

haha b*tch!!! :laughing: .. i think ross is going to take my quad out... i have another computer lesson training tonight now its at ross's house.. the tree is gone so i dont think they will mind us taking some of that $hit...

haha b*tch!!! :laughing: .. i think ross is going to take my quad out... i have another computer lesson training tonight now its at ross's house.. the tree is gone so i dont think they will mind us taking some of that $hit...

Let me ask this. If he tows his buggy out with the motorhome, how is he going to get your quad out there? :grin: Is he going to put in on top of the MH? :undecided: Like I said, I should have room. :shocked:

Let me ask this. If he tows his buggy out with the motorhome, how is he going to get your quad out there? :grin: Is he going to put in on top of the MH? :undecided: Like I said, I should have room. :shocked:

he is using the trailer from dawns work its longer or something.. thats what he said 2 quads in the front and th buggy can fit on the trailer... :laughing: hehe ummm damn i need to go make i mean go buy a 06 sticker :D

JJ, that would be cool if you can get some firewood. Steveo told me he has a little bit at his house. I'll try to round some up.

i think imma prepare a big bbq feast for the ddr guys... so b ready to eat...

Dave- you the man!!! :laughing::undecided: So this means you'll have a grill out there this weekend? Can I use it to grill up some stuff too? Pizzas, chicken fingers, and onion rings are gettin real old on these past few trips. I'm getting tired of em now. :shocked:

I will ask the father-in-law if I can bring the Dumont grill out. if not Dave will have to bring the "run-b-q" a lillte 24"x24" charcoal grill! :thumb:

If not I can bring mine- let me know, JJ. :no: :eatdrink021: I wanna grill some good food this weekend. :no:

Maybe if we take yours, budsponge would actually come out to Dumont again. Do you think he forgot how to get there yet? :flipoff:

He still wouldn't come. You know it too Doug. :drunk::no: I think if we somehow managed to drag Kayle out there he'd make it. :laughoff:

Ok back to the topic now- who else is comin out???????? :no::thumb: :eatdrink021: :angry2: