lvnalolife is back in biz!

dunefreak

Ok so you all remember this right??

S2010039.JPG

S2010040.JPG

S2010041.JPG

S2010055.JPG

Well that is history!!!

After a little straightening and some help from Josey @SickSandTravel and my buddy Ken from Ken's colors, wah lah!!! .....

Car turned out great! :mc_smiley: Can't even tell it was ever touched up...

1af1cd0f.jpg

d1a914f4.jpg

ffeea159.jpg

d36d7148.jpg

49a468e8.jpg

51ee6aa7.jpg

eaa78333.jpg

71037372.jpg

34b0e75b.jpg

a8cf2022.jpg

32a8377f.jpg

ddac0af8.jpg

Where are the seat belt tabs for the front seats??????

Seat belts? Who needs those? :shocked2: j/k They are wrap-around. I know it might wear there a little, but I have the 3M clear coating to put there. Didn't want the bolts there to possibly dig into the seats or the kids hittng them getting in and out. :mc_smiley:

Edited by lvnalolife

Congrats on the cosmetic surgury!!!! Props to Josey and Ken...Hey at least your rail can't divorce you after cosmetic surgury like my ex wife did to me! And your rail won't go around with the "look at me I just had my Rack redone!"....oh sorry I started to wander a bit....lmao :beerpint::flipoff: :shocked2:

Congrats on the cosmetic surgury!!!! Props to Josey and Ken...Hey at least your rail can't divorce you after cosmetic surgury like my ex wife did to me! And your rail won't go around with the "look at me I just had my Rack redone!"....oh sorry I started to wander a bit....lmao :shocked2: :shocked2: :laughing:

:thumb: That's some funny shiat right there! :beerpint: Wingnut- you gotta come drink w/ us sometime. :headbang: :flipoff:

:shocked2: That's some funny shiat right there! :flipoff: Wingnut- you gotta come drink w/ us sometime. :laughing: :shocked2:

I agree! Wingnut, come out and have a drink with us on a thrusday. :beerpint: The buggy turned out good. I finally went home and looked at it after Thrirsty Thursday. By the way Pete, tell Ken I said thanks. :thumb:

Looks good JJ,

Now try and keep it on all 4 wheels for longer than a day!! :beercheers:

HAHAHA, you know I cant promise that. Actually I re-worked the suspension this past weekend also. The previus owner had the coil overs cranked up so far that I had only downward travel. Everything was topped out, so when I dropped over a razor, the front tire just hung straight out instead of dropping down a liitle. So in other words, I also lowered the center of gravity, Had 24" clearance underneath, now I only have 19". Still plenty.

Hey Trav, you going out this weekend or not til Pres day?

HAHAHA, you know I cant promise that. Actually I re-worked the suspension this past weekend also. The previus owner had the coil overs cranked up so far that I had only downward travel. Everything was topped out, so when I dropped over a razor, the front tire just hung straight out instead of dropping down a liitle. So in other words, I also lowered the center of gravity, Had 24" clearance underneath, now I only have 19". Still plenty.

Hey Trav, you going out this weekend or not til Pres day?

I just got back last night and it was freakin' awesome out there, so I am tempted to go again this weekend?

I'm glad to hear you adjusted the spring retainers, you will probably be amazed at how much nicer the car drives! That cranked up look is for Dumb a$$' wanting monster trucks! Your car should be riding mid stroke with your loaded weight in it, that way you have equal compression and droop. (best handling and ride)

Trav, i saw you out there last weekend with your buddy in the orange car. The both of your cars sound killer. You were right at a bottom of a dune by our camp chattin with each other, then guys took off and it sounded killer. Gotta luv a rotary.

Trav, i saw you out there last weekend with your buddy in the orange car. The both of your cars sound killer. You were right at a bottom of a dune by our camp chattin with each other, then guys took off and it sounded killer. Gotta luv a rotary.

Yo Joe,

You should of said what's up! Always lookin' to meet more duner's, well next time I guess.

Thanks on the sound thing, mine should have sounded better than it did, it was crapping out due to a dirty fuel filter! :thumb: