puppy sitter

NewDuneAngel

post-1564-1175631459.jpgHey everyone! If you don't know me..I am racnjasen's girlfriend, Shayne. You might know me as the girl who loves stale mallows! (Thanks to Wingnut)!

Well, we are going to Arizona for 3 days before Jasen moves to the wild wild west (St. Louis). If there is anyone who could watch Odie, our big baby, for a couple days, Please let us know. I would be so grateful and I could bring you beer or um....take you to dinner???? :hello:

Thank you!

Shayne :dunno: and Jasen :smoker:

post-1564-1175631459.jpgHey everyone! If you don't know me..I am racnjasen's girlfriend, Shayne. You might know me as the girl who loves stale mallows! (Thanks to Wingnut)!

Well, we are going to Arizona for 3 days before Jasen moves to the wild wild west (St. Louis). If there is anyone who could watch Odie, our big baby, for a couple days, Please let us know. I would be so grateful and I could bring you beer or um....take you to dinner???? :hello:

Thank you!

Shayne :dunno: and Jasen :smoker:

I forgot to add that he is house trained!!! He does not bite!!! A little dingy sometimes but I'm his mom. I can say that! Nobody else can! ha ha!

I forgot to add that he is house trained!!! He does not bite!!! A little dingy sometimes but I'm his mom. I can say that! Nobody else can! ha ha!

a little dingy????

yeah let me know the dates, Odie can come play with Duc and Ren :dunno:

What are the dates? How's he with other dogs?

Thanks Cracker! I appreciate the offer. :idiot: ...

He is good with most dogs but it depends on the dog. Male dogs that still have their cajones are not so good for him. Plus ones that are protective aren't compatible either b/c he is a deaf puppy!!! Thanks anyway!

Much gratitude!

i might be able to help also. as long as he knows my cat isnt scared and has all his claws....

Thanks Steve! I think Odie would just chase the cat. It's not his meal of choice. :idiot: ..

I am going to see what Jasen thinks. Thank you so much for your offer. I really appreciate it!

BEWARE OF THIS DOG! HE WILL TEASE YOU AND DO THINGS LIKE THIS!

post-39-1175740789.jpg

SLEEP ON YOUR SOFA

post-39-1175740806.jpg

SAY THINGS LIKE I AM COLD GET ME A FUGGIN BLANKET!

post-39-1175740822.jpg

AND THEN IGNORE YOU THE WHOLE TIME HE IS WITH YOU!

post-39-1175740839.jpg

:headbang1: :mc_smiley: :thumb::shake: SHAYNE CALL ME I WILL WATCH HIM.......

UNLESS I SPOILED HIM TOOOOOOOO MUCH LAST TIME!

Edited by SAND~~SNAKE

BEWARE OF THIS DOG! HE WILL TEASE YOU AND DO THINGS LIKE THIS!

post-39-1175740789.jpg

SLEEP ON YOUR SOFA

post-39-1175740806.jpg

SAY THINGS LIKE I AM COLD GET ME A FUGGIN BLANKET!

post-39-1175740822.jpg

AND THEN IGNORE YOU THE WHOLE TIME HE IS WITH YOU!

post-39-1175740839.jpg

:laughing::laughing::isbb::dope: SHAYNE CALL ME I WILL WATCH HIM.......

UNLESS I SPOILED HIM TOOOOOOOO MUCH LAST TIME!

Oh my gosh! You rock Uncle Jim!!!! I love those pics. Those are great!!! ha ha! Thank you so much. I will have jase call you with details b/c first I don't have your ## and he knows what is really going on. Thanks again!!! I totally appreciate it!!! And yes, you do spoil him but it's ok b/c we do too!!!

Shayne