Rim's and Tires, possibly a lift prices

mineurbiz

First instinct is to recommend the custom shop.. I see alot of their stuff running around and they did dunefreaks truck and looks good. Other than that i dont know who i would go to, to not get a run of the mill i think im ase certified mechanic to put a lift on. I dont know if the custom shops guys are ASE certified but they definatley know what they are doing when it comes to lifts...

First instinct is to recommend the custom shop.. I see alot of their stuff running around and they did dunefreaks truck and looks good. Other than that i dont know who i would go to, to not get a run of the mill i think im ase certified mechanic to put a lift on. I dont know if the custom shops guys are ASE certified but they definatley know what they are doing when it comes to lifts...

I will have to see what their prices are, after getting my truck buried with the stock sissy street tires I am ready to change them out. I just do not want to get taken to the cleaners or spend months shopping around. I figure someone could give a better price on a package deal.

I would recommend 4 Wheel parts on Sunset. They have been great to deal with for parts that I have needed and their service appears to be good and i have never heard anyone complain about the deals. Other places I have heard complaints about but i will not discuss it on this board. If you want that info PM me. :ninja:

I would recommend 4 Wheel parts on Sunset. They have been great to deal with for parts that I have needed and their service appears to be good and i have never heard anyone complain about the deals. Other places I have heard complaints about but i will not discuss it on this board. If you want that info PM me. :ninja:

I thought about trying them, but you have to shop them or they give you a full retail price, atleast the one on trop and decature.

I thought about trying them, but you have to shop them or they give you a full retail price, atleast the one on trop and decature.

Call Neal Shelton at 566-1678 tell him you heard about them from the clean up at Dumont and your looking for a deal. I think he will jump at the chance to help you out and see that his advertising(donation) got the store some recognition. Let me know how it works out will you?

Call Neal Shelton at 566-1678 tell him you heard about them from the clean up at Dumont and your looking for a deal. I think he will jump at the chance to help you out and see that his advertising(donation) got the store some recognition. Let me know how it works out will you?

What shop is he with?

Question, I am looking for a company that makes black center wheels with chrome lip, does anyone know a company that makes them. I have seen what KMC offers, but I want to see if there are other options. I would not mind grey or gun metal color centers either.

Question, I am looking for a company that makes black center wheels with chrome lip, does anyone know a company that makes them. I have seen what KMC offers, but I want to see if there are other options. I would not mind grey or gun metal color centers either.

Hey Mark,

Chris just told me to tell you that he is looking for all of the above just like you,so just maybe if you guy's find something they will do a deal for 2 trucks :laughoff: Just a thought.he said pm him if you want to talk about it.

Mike at the Superduty will have the best prices in town. :laughoff: The only place that I trust with my stuff.

I second that motion!! That's where Davey got the airbags et all done on his truck. He helps Mike out a lot at the shop on weekends and his days "off". He could possibly help in getting you a great deal also, although IMO, they run an honest business and don't jack people around. :laughoff:

• 3 weeks later...