DDR ride(s) :Feb 4th- 6th weekend

dunefreak

Anyone wanna meet up for some rides this weekend? Where do you wanna meet up at? We should have a bunch of riders in our camp, so maybe it would be easiest to meet up at our camp for some rides....or the south pole, or the normal ddr ride meet-up spot....? :blink: Where do ya think?? :laughoff::flipoff:

Pretty sure I can find the banner, if the balloon won't be up, now where is the normal departure place? Might be able to find the South Pole Friday morning and have an idea for when we actually head out.

Lookin' forward to it.

Pretty sure I can find the banner, if the balloon won't be up, now where is the normal departure place? Might be able to find the South Pole Friday morning and have an idea for when we actually head out.

Lookin' forward to it.

The normal departure place is at the bottom of the big "face hill" on the left side. Just to the left of where they do the hill climbs on PresDay. There is also a big blue light on that hill on big weekends. What would be a good time & place for everyone else? :laughoff:

OK cool. So here it is....

WHEN: Saturday, 1-4-06, 2:00 PM

WHERE: bottom of the big face hill, just to left a bit- see map...

(click pic and enlarge window for larger image)

DDRmeetup.jpg

We'll set up a few more rides to meet up if everyone wants to then. Maybe one a little later that day, then a eff the superbowl ride on Sunday! :DDR_rocks!: :laughing: :headbang:

hey, does anyone have kids in this group that ride? i have a 13 yr old son that rides with me, but might leave him home if no one else is bringing kids?

My just turned 16yr old will be with me. :headbang: I f I don't stop and bury him in the Kelso dunes on the way up! :DDR_rocks!:

hey, does anyone have kids in this group that ride? i have a 13 yr old son that rides with me, but might leave him home if no one else is bringing kids?

yeah bring him out. There will be a few kids in our group. The DDR ride is usually a faster paced ride though. There will be some other rides though if he wants to tag along. :DDR_rocks!:

hmmm. maybe im not good enough to hang with you guys? lol I HATE RAZOR BACKS!! thats one reason i prefer dumont to amargosa. im a big a$$ chicken when it comes to them. my son is 13, so ill bring him along. i got him a quad christmas before last, and we have been riding a hand full of times. he does pretty good. he thinks his bike doesnt have enough power though. granted he does only ride a 250. its all good though. thats all a newbie needs for now!! look forward to meeting all of you!!

THE KIDS WOULD HAVE FUN, AND BESIDES, LVNALOLIFE DOESN'T GO UP THE STEEP DUNES OR OVER RAZOR BACKS, SO HIS PACE IS PERFECT FOR THE YOUNG ONES.... :DDR_rocks!:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA :headbang: Don't let TACOMAMA run into you. She has a tendency to crash into others! :laughing:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA :headbang: Don't let TACOMAMA run into you. She has a tendency to crash into others! :thumb:

THAT WASN'T MY FAULT JERKY!!! :DDR_rocks!: BESIDES, I CAN'T RUN INTO YOU LVNALOLIFE, CAUSE YOU ALWAYS TEND TO BE BEHIND ME..... :laughing::woo_hoo::rockon: