Global Warming

SailAway

I got them all correct. Scientist have been saying for years that this stuff is normal and not manmade. I wish these people, like Al Gore, that are so brilliant would pull their collective heads out of their a$$es. I also wish that the mainstream public would get more educated and quit being ignorant sheep. It's time to stand up and call :laughoff:!

I might have been misunderstood, I didn't mean the tempature rising is fake, but the accusation that humans are cuasing it is, there is nothing we can do to fix it, its simply a cycle.

Propaganda! I don't thinks so. DO THE MATH. Over population and polution. This thing IS NOT propaganda. Something has got to give. Mother Earth is going to "F" us up if we don't fix something. Kinda like when lakes roll over. It is gonna happen.

You could be right... but not as it pertains to global warming.

Overpopulation and pollution are conservation issues.

All the conservation in the world isn't going to stop the warming trend that started 18,000 years ago.

Vicki

I believe this is a problem and that humans have contributed to. :laughoff:

We have the brains to control our environment for the better and the spieces that share it have a right to enjoy it also. :laughing:

To say this is not happening you are crazy. :laughoff::laughoff:

Screw the media that is NOT where the answers are. :laughoff:

I care about my sons life & what he will be living in when gets older and am NOT selfish. :laughoff:

Take care of Mother Earth and she'll take care of us like she always has. :blury:

I had to say that. Science has been a favorite for me. Sorry if this offends anyone but......

Global warming is happening. PEOPLE ARE NOT CAUSING IT! IT IS A NATURAL REOCCURENCE JUST LIKE THE SUN COMING UP IN THE MORNING! When you get idiots like Al Gore and Greenpeace and The CBD they have an agenda. They are using conservation as a way to scare ignorant people into giving them MONEY. Plain and simple. Species die off everyday and new ones are born everyday. That's called EVOLUTION. People in general need to wake the f*ck up, get educated, and quit being blind sheep being led by blind shepherds. :DDRrocks:

Global warming is happening. PEOPLE ARE NOT CAUSING IT! IT IS A NATURAL REOCCURENCE JUST LIKE THE SUN COMING UP IN THE MORNING! When you get idiots like Al Gore and Greenpeace and The CBD they have an agenda. They are using conservation as a way to scare ignorant people into giving them MONEY. Plain and simple. Species die off everyday and new ones are born everyday. That's called EVOLUTION. People in general need to wake the f*ck up, get educated, and quit being blind sheep being led by blind shepherds. :DDRrocks:

Kinda like what I said! ... just a little more harsh :D

but yes Don, we think alike!

Edited by cycoguy

As far as I'm concerned this whole "Global Warming" thing is idiotic. The temperature of the earth has risen 1 stinking degree in the last 400 years. The lack of rain this past winter is called a natural weather cycle, not global warming. This whole global warming thing is the same type of scare and hysteria as the whole Y2K thing at the change of the century. Just another thing the liberal, get government into your life as much as possible, democrates can latch onto as if they are saving the world.

:laughoff::laughoff: :dunce: :freakin_nuts: :laughing: