Cracker Posted April 19, 2007 Posted April 19, 2007 Do any of you have experience with local shops on getting a windshield replacement. I was planning on calling around tomorrow but want to get a head start. I'll be getting it within a month. Thanks. Quote
dunefreak Posted April 19, 2007 Posted April 19, 2007 Team Acme Glass & Tint always gives us at DDR a decent deal and does it right the first time. http://dumontduneriders.com/team_acme.html Quote
White Rhino Posted April 19, 2007 Posted April 19, 2007 Yeap Team Acme They get all my glass work.. Great Guys!!!! Quote
DIRTY DYKSTRA Posted April 19, 2007 Posted April 19, 2007 I've been using Network for all my cars in the shop. they did a $900 prius windshield for me today for $425.00 and replaced it with OEM glass. they charge us a $50 flat for labor... Quote
Cracker Posted April 19, 2007 Author Posted April 19, 2007 I've been using Network for all my cars in the shop. they did a $900 prius windshield for me today for $425.00 and replaced it with OEM glass. they charge us a $50 flat for labor... Holy crap. That's still a ton of money. I was expecting $250. I may have to put on the ski goggles and head back to CA. Quote
dunefreak Posted April 19, 2007 Posted April 19, 2007 Holy crap. That's still a ton of money. I was expecting $250. I may have to put on the ski goggles and head back to CA. The price is obviously gonna depend on the vehicle. What kind is it? Your truck? I might have an idea how much since they do alot of work for me and the dealership I work for. Quote
Cracker Posted April 19, 2007 Author Posted April 19, 2007 (edited) 1998 Chevy. Edited April 19, 2007 by Cracker Quote
dinicolady Posted April 19, 2007 Posted April 19, 2007 We use Fast Glass down at the County shop. They hooked me up nicely when I had to replace the passenger's side glass on my Burb after it got broken into. They also gave me an awesome quote for my old Burb's windshield, $115.00 if I remember correctly (back in '01 when I was selling it). B) Quote
~JILL~ Posted April 19, 2007 Posted April 19, 2007 Elite is great. We us them here at work and they'll come to your house. I think my windshield was like 190 and my daughter just had her drivers side done (break-in) 146 Quote
Cracker Posted April 19, 2007 Author Posted April 19, 2007 Mobility is great since I'm waiting on ordered parts to put the truck back together. Quote
dunefreak Posted April 19, 2007 Posted April 19, 2007 Mobility is great since I'm waiting on ordered parts to put the truck back together. Team Acme is also mobil as well. Just about every glass company usually is. Quote
Cracker Posted April 19, 2007 Author Posted April 19, 2007 Well thanks everyone. I'll get on the phone. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.