king or tompro?

Gazlay43

We have been looking at some busa rails and r debatin between Tom Pro Design and King Sand Cars. We have seen the Kings in person and they r really nice, but the Tom Pros seem really nice as well.

Which rails r better King or Tom Pro?

Edited by Gazlay43

It's a matter of personal preference. They are both good cars though. Out of those two, I myself would have to choose Tompro. The only thing I don't like about those cars though are those dinky 12" wheels.

You can't lose either way. Both King and Tompro are great cars from what I have heard from other owners.

no haha

we have always been interested in a busa

but we dont want 2 buy one then wanna step up 2 a v8 right after

Huh? This still doesn't make sence to me. :laughoff: So, you're saying you (your parents, family, or whoever?) are looking at a Monster Rail or Trick car, but now you want a Busa but don't wanna step up to what you wanted in the first place. :laughoff::laughoff::headbang1:

Most people I know that have mini's never "step up" to a V8 car because they don't do anything more for them that the busa won't do already. :beercheers::dunno:

Huh? This still doesn't make sence to me. :laughoff: So, you're saying you (your parents, family, or whoever?) are looking at a Monster Rail or Trick car, but now you want a Busa but don't wanna step up to what you wanted in the first place. :laughoff::laughoff::headbang1:

Most people I know that have mini's never "step up" to a V8 car because they don't do anything more for them that the busa won't do already. :beercheers::dunno:

u just confused me haha

let me try 2 clarify

at first we were interested in a busa rail

then we got to thinking that it might be a waste of money to get a busa cuz we would most likely end up selling it and to get a 4 or 5 seater

did that help?

Edited by Gazlay43

u just confused me haha

let me try 2 clarify

at first we were interested in a busa rail

then we got to thinking that it might be a waste of money to get a busa cuz we would most likely end up selling it and to get a 4 or 5 seater

did that help?

ok, that's what I thought, but you started this thread about minis AFTER the one about Trick or Monster. Sounds like you were thinking and posting in reverse :laughoff::beercheers: huh? :laughoff::dunno::headbang1:

Anyways...

like I said most people don't end up stepping up to a V8 car after having a Busa. The Busa cars actually give you certain thrill and rush that the V8 cars don't offer. just my .02 :laughoff:

There are many pros and cons. It's all about what you really want in the end.

true, but then again today this one popped up ( Today, 02:06 PM ) :grin::thumb::watching:

Just buy a Volkswagon Beetle and be done with it all! :laughing::laughoff::woo_hoo:

:dance: :dope:

still cant pick one out of the 2 companies

wut is the hp on the tompros non-turboed motor?

wut is the hp on the tompros non-turboed motor?

It doesn't matter what car it is in, a Busa is a Busa.

A stock Hayabusa is about 175/180 HP with no turbo. With a turbo, you can get anywhere from 240 (on about 5-7 lbs of boost) to 300 HP (10+ lbs) on average.

hmmm

the tompro videos make the cars seem like they are tuned pretty well, but I still can't pick............

the specs are nearly identical

i'll have to get a ride in both of em somehow

Edited by Gazlay43

• 3 weeks later...