Bedrug

Gazlay43

I've been looking at different bedliners. I want a spray in, but I don't really want 2 ruin the factory paint warranty. I really like the Dualiner bed liners, but they don't make em 4 Toyotas, so the only thing left that I like is the Bedrug.

Are they good?

Is there anything else that protects the entire bed w/o ruining it at the same time?

:beercheers::beercheers:

Boy I am not sure how a spray in Bedliner would do anything at all to the factory Paint Warranty???? I guess I need to look into it. Hopefully if the contractor gets his work done this week next week our new system will be up and operational. I spent this last week up in Idaho learning about the new Bedliner machine, and I was VERY impressed!! I think we made a extremely wise choice on product and the way we are setting up our operation, stay tuned I will certainly make a big announcement when the new set up is going.

As far as the bed rug if you are talking about the fabric/carpet one, yuck.

Hard to clean off they look nice but only for people that don't use their truck as a truck.

If you mean the big rubber mat, those seem to work quite well. I used one for years, and the only reason i quit using it, is that I have a bed cover I actually neededthat 3/4 inch of room, plus I had a plastic drop in bedliner. I know some people that have spray in bedliners and still use the rubber mat to keep the bottom of the liner looking brand new.

But of course with all the time I have worked to put together this new spray in bedliners operation I am convinced that that is the way to go.

But I had a spray in Bedliner before I ever thought about doing them. So I was sold on that type for several years and now the product is even better than 5 years ago. Scientists are cool that is for sure.

Good luck with your decision. Hopefully I can help with that decision very soon!!

If you mean the big rubber mat, those seem to work quite well. I used one for years, and the only reason i quit using it, is that I have a bed cover I actually neededthat 3/4 inch of room, plus I had a plastic drop in bedliner. I know some people that have spray in bedliners and still use the rubber mat to keep the bottom of the liner looking brand new.

I had the bed in my new shop truck sprayed to protect the paint. I haul all kinds of cargo and the bed was already getting banged up inside. The lining is not slip-proof, so I have a rubber mat on top of the liner to keep said cargo from sliding around, thus it's for my protection, too. Don't want pallets shifting in the bed and this combo is working out VERY nicely!! Even brake drums don't budge. :D

I've been looking at different bedliners. I want a spray in, but I don't really want 2 ruin the factory paint warranty. I really like the Dualiner bed liners, but they don't make em 4 Toyotas, so the only thing left that I like is the Bedrug.

Are they good?

Is there anything else that protects the entire bed w/o ruining it at the same time?

:mic: :dope:

I worked at chevy dealer for 11 years and they sprayed them in new trucks to sell i dont believe it did a thing to factory paint warranty!!