Lake Michigan

EY3BA11

Anything Decent up there... looks like im spending a week from the 17th - 23rd YAAAAY... looks like i get to miss havasu thanks to this little fiasco as well.. gotta get ready!! UGG sometimes i hate my life... Ohh well.. gotta do what pays the bills.

nope... i have 5 servers to build and 5 dialer racks to prepare and blueprints to draw up and a ton of sh*t to do to get ready... i have to work the next 2 weekends to get ready for it... not to mention we just shitcanned a couple managers so that makes it even worse... So nope not going to havasu... as much as i want too and as much as i want to tell work to fk off i cant..

Mackinac island

Hey Nick, depending on where exactly you will be, see if you will be near this place. it is awesome and i would recomend it to anyone.

Iam from the Chicago area so i have been to Michigan a dozen times. and this was one of my favorite places to visit..

Guess i need to clarify... The topic title says Lake Michigan and ill be in Milwaukee :D

PBR, Lyninkugles, Old Style: Must be heaven!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Style is served at every bar in the midwest. Try Lynenkugles / I don't think I'm speeling it right. It's yummy :redhat: :idiot:

PBR, you got to at least go see the KING!!!!