Catching Cole aka ragdoll

OK since cole had one up on me with wrecks, I am unwillingly trying to catch him with dents. I took my truck in to the dealer for a fuel filter change and got it back late on Saturday with a caved in tailgate. I walked around from the passenger side to the driver side and never checked the gate. When I got home, I found that my tailgate was dented bad. It was to late to call the dealership service department so we called on Monday. I was shocked they asked that I come down and the writer that took my truck in on Friday night looked at it and said the dent was not there when it was dropped off and took my gate and it taking care of it. They are giving me a new tailgate. What I thought was going to be a really bad deal turned out ok.

I was mad that they gave it back to me that way, but thankful they just took care of it!!!

OK since cole had one up on me with wrecks, I am unwillingly trying to catch him with dents. I took my truck in to the dealer for a fuel filter change and got it back late on Saturday with a caved in tailgate. I walked around from the passenger side to the driver side and never checked the gate. When I got home, I found that my tailgate was dented bad. It was to late to call the dealership service department so we called on Monday. I was shocked they asked that I come down and the writer that took my truck in on Friday night looked at it and said the dent was not there when it was dropped off and took my gate and it taking care of it. They are giving me a new tailgate. What I thought was going to be a really bad deal turned out ok.

I was mad that they gave it back to me that way, but thankful they just took care of it!!!

WOW. I honestly thought that story was going to end with you getting screwed. Im actually surprised they stepped up. Thats awesome they did though!! :headbang1:

Im glad they did the right thing. wanna tell us who the dealership was? give them a little service plug??

WOW. I honestly thought that story was going to end with you getting screwed. Im actually surprised they stepped up. Thats awesome they did though!! :laughoff:

Im glad they did the right thing. wanna tell us who the dealership was? give them a little service plug??

I debated on giving their name, since I did not want to bash them for the mistake of possibly one person. I also thought I would get SCREWED, but was very pleased when my fiance called them and he said that they would take care of it, but did not believe it until I got there and no questions that is exactly what he did.

• 2 weeks later...

I am finally getting my BRAND NEW tailgate on Monday. :hug:

good for you....... :hug: :no_no: :happydrunks::thumb: :angry2: :dope: :ahhhhh: :ahhhhh: :ahhhhh: :chkn:

I threw you a party doing a dance just for you :D