DDR movie night at the Drive In

vegas style

I was wondering if there was any interest in a ddr night at the north vegas drive in? they have spiderman 3 right now but always have the first run movies and they are all double features. see what the feed back is and maybe we can set a night. i could do tomorrow night even but im bored!

Edited by vegas style

That is funny that you brought this up cause Mineurbiz brought that same idea up to chris and I.For the 12 years I have lived in vegas I never went to the drive in here.Only a couple times in Ca.

That could be a plan.

Or DDR bowling but that wouldn't be fare to you as you are broken. :(

bowling happens all the time i just thought it would be a kid friendly (depending on the movie) and a double feature people could have a few drinks and bring our own snacks.

im broken but getting more mobile fast might be walking tenderly on it monday after the next dr visit.

bowling happens all the time i just thought it would be a kid friendly (depending on the movie) and a double feature people could have a few drinks and bring our own snacks.

im broken but getting more mobile fast might be walking tenderly on it monday after the next dr visit.

I wasn't aware that bowling happend all the time.But as for the movie I think it is a good plan.

Good to hear that your leg is coming along well.

i live close to that hood on the good side of the tracks but not too far. :blink:

so when sounds good with people think a friday or saturday night would be best. :pissed:

im down for spiderman 3 tomorrow night if people are into it if not we can see whats out after memorial weekend. :think:

Steve, I think you must be a mind reader!! :pissed: Just last night at the dinner table, I was talking about heading to the drive-in soon to see 'Shrek the 3rd'.

:cry: Drive-ins, a dying breed. Used to be quite a few here in Vegas, now the ONE remains. :blink::think:

• 2 weeks later...

West Wind Las Vegas 5 Drive-In

4150 West Carey Avenue, North Las Vegas, NV 89030 (Get Map)

Online ticketing not available for this theater.

Blades of Glory (PG-13) 10:50

Ghost Rider (PG-13) 11:40

Knocked Up ®

8:45

Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End (PG-13) 9:30

Shrek the Third (PG) 8:45

Spider-Man 3 (PG-13) 8:45

Vacancy ® 11:30

Wild Hogs (PG-13) 12:05