Painted Hair Salon & Spa

For anyone who is looking for a new hairdresser: I work at "Painted Hair Salon & Spa"On W.Ann Rd.And the 95 right next to the entrance of Painted Dessert.

I make my own hours:

Monday from 9:30-3

Wed nights from 4pm until whatever time I am done.

Thur 9:30-4

Sat from 8:30-4

I have been a hairdresser for 15 years and am lisc.in Las vegas as well as Ca.

My work includes...

Women,Men, and Children haircuts.

Color,Highlights,and perms

I have a good size of clients but I alway's have room for more :D

If you are interested please give me a call to schedule an appointment.

Thank you,Danielle Farkas(702)205-6305

DDR discounts apply just let me know you found it on DDR. :DDRrocks:

Edited by Danielle

That is funny you say that I alway's joke around with Chris and tell him that I should bring my scissors and clippers and take a few hours out of the day and bust out haircuts.It would pay for some of our trips :clap: I can do about 5 or 6 men's haircuts in 1 hr.And if they like it buzzed off,well that just takes me about 5 min.I usually am so busy before we leave to go out of town switching my day's around for the day's I am missing work trying to get all my clients in.So not to see another head of hair i am usually very happy about.

Hey but you never know.I sometimes have my stuff with me cause that is the only time hubby can get his hair done. :laughoff:

• 1 month later...

I will be changing shops in 2 weeks to a brand new salon :beercheers: can't wait .For now I am still at the same place and still can be reached by my cell.702-205-6305.

I will post new info of new shop before the move.

I will be changing shops in 2 weeks to a brand new salon :beercheers: can't wait .For now I am still at the same place and still can be reached by my cell.702-205-6305.

I will post new info of new shop before the move.

What area dani??? are you closer to our side of town

Do I get /2 price haircut since I only have half of my hair left. :laughing::grin: :ahhhhh:

Yes you do :blush:

Good point, what Brice said!! :dope:

And for you....you aren't going bald yet.And if you keep going to $5 haircuts and I have to keep fixing hack jobs it will be double :offtopic: Plus you won't drive over to my side of town anyway.

• 2 weeks later...

That is funny you say that I alway's joke around with Chris and tell him that I should bring my scissors and clippers and take a few hours out of the day and bust out haircuts.It would pay for some of our trips :offtopic: I can do about 5 or 6 men's haircuts in 1 hr.And if they like it buzzed off,well that just takes me about 5 min.I usually am so busy before we leave to go out of town switching my day's around for the day's I am missing work trying to get all my clients in.So not to see another head of hair i am usually very happy about.

Hey but you never know.I sometimes have my stuff with me cause that is the only time hubby can get his hair done. :laughing:

Holy shiat. Thats a scarry thought. Someone taking 10 to 12 mins to cut my hair. Whats does a 10 to 12 min haircut look like? And 5 to 6 mens cuts in an hour how much time does it take to get the next guy lined up? 7-8 mins per cut. Yikes!!!!!

Edited by ORIGINALPIMP

Holy shiat. Thats a scarry thought. Someone taking 10 to 12 mins to cut my hair. Whats does a 10 to 12 min haircut look like? And 5 to 6 mens cuts in an hour how much time does it take to get the next guy lined up? 7-8 mins per cut. Yikes!!!!!

Ask wingnut and he will tell you that my haircuts come out good.I have done his hair twice.When you have been cutting hair for over 15 years and you use a technique it does not take long to do a clipper cut or a trim on a short haircut.But in order to cut in that time frame there will be no shampoo and not alot of talking.And if I was cutting out at the dunes,there would be no shampooing,spray bottle only,and yes the 10 min haircut can be done and done right. :offtopic:

Ask wingnut and he will tell you that my haircuts come out good.I have done his hair twice.When you have been cutting hair for over 15 years and you use a technique it does not take long to do a clipper cut or a trim on a short haircut.But in order to cut in that time frame there will be no shampoo and not alot of talking.And if I was cutting out at the dunes,there would be no shampooing,spray bottle only,and yes the 10 min haircut can be done and done right. :offtopic:

Ok so your talking clipper cuts and not with scissors then. Clipper cuts are muc much faster.

She is the shizzle...She did a great job while she was talking and I was drinking and smoking. Although you do have a big head bro, might take a little longer!!! :laughing:

clippers suck for cutting!! it pisses me off when the lady tries to use the clippers on top to be faster :laughing: I dont know but it turns out better using scissors :laughing:

You never use clippers on the top of a guys head unless you want an all over buzz.(or a flat top :flipoff: )

I alway's use scissors on the top of the head :D

I must admit Dani can cut hair pretty good....other peoples hair ! I am always last on the list, and while Craig was here getting his do done, I was watching QVC and ordering the FLOBEE, because like I said....I am always last on the list. :laughoff::thumb: