Lift for Dodge Megacab

Vegashd

Anyone here have a Dodge megacab with an 8-10" lift on it? I am looking to ride in one so I can see th ride quality. The problem is very few companies make a lift kit that large for the dodge. I want to run 38" Toyos on my Dodge

go down to towbin dodge, they had a lifted cummins megacab and a lifted hemi mega cab, not sure on the actual lift size, i didnt pay attention i saw the 50,000 price tag on the cummins and kept walking, but go take them for a test drive.

Edited by astrnaughtwanabe

Deven, you need a 8-10" lift like you need a butt hole on your forehead, remember your F250???? and on 38s? going for the little penus thing again?

as pete would say

"Cmmoooooooooooooonnnnnnnnn"

no, I am over my little peus problems... I sold my Corvette..... and dont own a Ford..... :flipoff::stick_smack:

lol thats funny, cause your just as tall as me Nick, and Deven is just as tall as me as well

hey, don't discredit me like that Cole, I got you by .5"....... hell your wife almost has you too!!!!!