Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Anyone here have a Dodge megacab with an 8-10" lift on it? I am looking to ride in one so I can see th ride quality. The problem is very few companies make a lift kit that large for the dodge. I want to run 38" Toyos on my Dodge

Posted

im running 38 toyos on a 6 " lift wiyh fox 2.5 shocks and it rides very nice.................

Man I want to ride in it to see how she rides.......

got some pics?

devenhallen@yahoo.com

Posted (edited)

go down to towbin dodge, they had a lifted cummins megacab and a lifted hemi mega cab, not sure on the actual lift size, i didnt pay attention i saw the 50,000 price tag on the cummins and kept walking, but go take them for a test drive.

Edited by astrnaughtwanabe
Posted

Deven, you need a 8-10" lift like you need a butt hole on your forehead, remember your F250???? and on 38s? going for the little penus thing again?

as pete would say

"Cmmoooooooooooooonnnnnnnnn"

Posted

Deven, you need a 8-10" lift like you need a butt hole on your forehead, remember your F250???? and on 38s? going for the little penus thing again?

as pete would say

"Cmmoooooooooooooonnnnnnnnn"

no, I am over my little peus problems... I sold my Corvette..... and dont own a Ford..... :flipoff::stick_smack:

Posted

lol thats funny, cause your just as tall as me Nick, and Deven is just as tall as me as well

hey, don't discredit me like that Cole, I got you by .5"....... hell your wife almost has you too!!!!!

Posted

lol thats funny, cause your just as tall as me Nick, and Deven is just as tall as me as well

dude your like 2" shorter than me..

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV

×
×
  • Create New...