Let's see your Office/Lounge/Bar!

TCS T

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

oh ya look at the red bull can its not centerd :beercheers: got to take that picture again! hey Todd next time your so drunk riding in ur slow rhino making a mess,ill take those keys again and not give them back to ya! I heard Angie needs a ride out to the dunes :woo_hoo::grin::flipoff:

Edited by rhino king

oh ya look at the red bull can its not centerd :beercheers: got to take that picture again! hey Todd next time your so drunk riding in ur slow rhino making a mess,ill take those keys again and not give them back to ya! I heard Angie needs a ride out to the dunes :woo_hoo::grin::flipoff:

Hey Kenny I will show you what a slow rhino looks like this next weekend. :flipoff:

Im just going to have to confiscate that redbull can since its clearly out of place.. .and a little of that vodka or jaeger if there is any on the shelf.. :D

I'm a little low on the Red Bull! So we are going to have to flip for it! Heads I win, Tails you lose! :thumb: