ALUMAWOOD PATIO COVERS!

mtwalet

LOOKING TO STAY COOL THIS HOT SUMMER THEN LET ME PUT THAT PATIO COVER YOU HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR UP!

WE DO ALUMAWOOD COVERS(SOLID) OR LATTICE OR BOTH.PRICES VARY DEPENDING ON THE SIZE. GET A FREE QUOTE TODAY!

GIVE ME A CALL 702 289 5040 CALEB

:laughoff:

Edited by mtwalet

• 3 weeks later...

Caleb if memory serves me right you live on the same side of town as i do.. What are the chances i could get you to come over and quote me to do a repair. Needless to say instead of kicking the dog i forgot the patio cover was aluminum.

Caleb if memory serves me right you live on the same side of town as i do.. What are the chances i could get you to come over and quote me to do a repair. Needless to say instead of kicking the dog i forgot the patio cover was aluminum.

NOT A PROBLEM MY GUY IS JUST A PHONE CALL A WAY JUST LET ME KNOW WHERE IS GOOD FOR YOU AND I WILL GIVE HIM A RING :D

NOT A PROBLEM MY GUY IS JUST A PHONE CALL A WAY JUST LET ME KNOW WHERE IS GOOD FOR YOU AND I WILL GIVE HIM A RING :D

Next saturday... ill be home all day.. Its prolly something cheap and simple i can do myself but i never took one of these apart or assembled that and i need a place to get the parts if its as simple as it looks..

702-283-7411 Call before noon and get shot! lol my only day off i like to sleep in.

Next saturday... ill be home all day.. Its prolly something cheap and simple i can do myself but i never took one of these apart or assembled that and i need a place to get the parts if its as simple as it looks..

702-283-7411 Call before noon and get shot! lol my only day off i like to sleep in.

lol not a problem i will have one of my guys give you a ring and get a time to meet with you one on one ttyll caleb

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

caleb i called and left you a message friday.. I need a 2x6x8' piece in white solid core with that foam crap in it and the angled corners on the top. Please call ASAP or anyone for that matter that can do alumawood patio covers. PM for my number.