Invertor in 5th wheel

White Rhino

I am looking at adding an invertor in my fifth wheel, but not quit sure how to do it.

I'd like to do a whole trailer deal.

so questions are

where does that bad boy hook up?

how many batteries should I have?

I have a 20" and a 13" TV most of the time it would be the 13" TV for the boy, that is really why I am doing this I am tired of strting the generator and racking up the hours so he can watch cartoons.

has anybody done this and how long do the batts last on how many batteries?

any help would be great. Thanks guys/gals

Paul

Mine is fried but your more than welcome to check it out while I replace it. And I have 4 12 V batteries but only 2 are really needed. I hear you should go 6 V there was a thread about that a while ago...

Indagully would probably be the guy to help with the install....but a friend of mine has (4) 6 volt batteries, and hooked up solar to it as well....he swears by it. The inverter is pricless, you can actually have coffee in the morning before running the gen.

I have just a little 12v 400 watt inverter that I plug into the receptacle outlet that most rv's have. The smaller iinverter is plenty big enuff to run my 20 inch tv dvd combo.

I have just a little 12v 400 watt inverter that I plug into the receptacle outlet that most rv's have. The smaller iinverter is plenty big enuff to run my 20 inch tv dvd combo.

You mean the 12v cigarette lighter plug right?