Las Vegas Terrible's Cup lll

racegirl04

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey!!!! I know Randy and Laura!!! We have camped with them out at Dumont. They have the Shrek rail, right? I'm glad they got the truck back together in time for the race. Wow, DDR makes you realize the world IS small!

Hey!!!! I know Randy and Laura!!! We have camped with them out at Dumont. They have the Shrek rail, right? I'm glad they got the truck back together in time for the race. Wow, DDR makes you realize the world IS small!

No, it's just that DDR is really that BIG. :offtopic: J/K I know what you mean. I have met so many peple through DDR that already know half the people I'm already friends with. Small world for sure.

I might have to bring my hauler out again this year. That was nice to chill in the AC with a beer before and after the race. :dope:

Definitely for after...the idiots that are in such a hurry to leave right after the race gets out make me laugh every time. And let's not forget the people that spin brodies in the gravel right next to your truck and trailer. That guy was lucky he took off last year, huh Pete?

no way small town. i was helping getting the truck ready all week.. when were you camping with them? i was in there group halloween and thanks giving.

Tanner who you helping ??because didnt randy sell that truck?? :dope:

you know him too? yeah he sold his old one but this is new one more bad a$$ 500hp V6 it has the most hp in class 7 i think thats what he said. the truck is so sweet

We camped with them and Steve Menzies on a few off weekends...we don't like to go out there on the busy weekends.

yeah we know him hes a cool guy. we were out there on an off weekend and he cooked king crab legs for everyone it was so good.

no...we'll be up in the stands. But if Laura is there, tell here Lisa and Kayla said hi. Hey, what is your dad's name and who does he work for? Maybe we have met you out there.

my dads name is Jeff, he and my grandpa own Kalb Construction

you know him too? yeah he sold his old one but this is new one more bad a$$ 500hp V6 it has the most hp in class 7 i think thats what he said. the truck is so sweet

Yea i know him ,I known him from back when he had the yellow jeep,I wasnt sure if his new one was done,I havent seen him or joe in a while