Las Vegas Terrible's Cup lll

racegirl04

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i read in the paper that all the reserved seats are sold out. i checked unlv tickets online and it looks like you can buy online and print the ticket too.

hmm....wierd. The seating chart pic shows that they are all general admission, just different levels of gen admission. :MBdance: Then I went to buy them online and it is showing general adimssion or assigned seats in the blue section. wtf? :laughoff:

ahh fk it, I'm probably just gonna buy a gen admin ticket and go wherever looks cool. I don't need the stress of an assigned seat. :thumb: I might pick up a pit pass when I get there, but I will probably be in the parking lot kicking it w/ everyone before and after more than anything. :beatdeadhorse: :smoker:

ya to be honest with you i havent met all the guys yet. i start working at there shop on monday.. so i will eventully find out. but i think TJ is going to race this year

Yeah my dad is good friends with Pat i prolly see you there

totally spaced on it honestly... we planned this vacation a while ago.. then we werent gonna go then we were then we werent.. now we are... and totally forgot about the damn races... ohh well..

We will be there SATURDAY afternoon!!! :banghead:

Hey Aaron. Will you save me a spot for my truck and hauler like last year if you are going to be in the parking lot with the "roughin it" setup? :banghead:

BTW, pm me your phone #- my phone took a crap and lost all my numbers. :banghead:

Info on a pre-race event... :banghead:

The SCORE desert racers roar into downtown Las Vegas for a pre-race party and the $10,000 Terrible’s Pit Crew Challenge. Be sure to head to Fremont Street as the pit crews race to beat the clock and take home the cash. There will be plenty of trucks on display and your favorite drivers will be signing autographs. And don’t forget – it’s all free!

Schedule

6-7:30pm Truck Display and Driver Autograph Session- Throughout Venue

8-9pm $10,00 Terrible’s Pit Crew Challenge – SCORE Trophy Trucks 3rd Street Stage

well its because my shoulder i had shoulder surgery so butch doenst want me to get hurt because of reliablity...he wants me 100% so i can move sh*t cuz im 2 months away from working because im "not exposed to lift heavy" but gotta follow docs orders.. O YA ILL BE IN ORANGE OR RED DICKIES LOOK FOR MY PUNK a$$

Edited by the kid with the mohawk helmet

Am I right in thinking that tickets are available at the gate? I just checked tickets at UNLVtickets .com and they don't show anything??? Any help would be appreciated

Chad