Labor Day Weekend!

offroadracer

i dont thing i want to camp next to you :flipoff: ........... but across from you sounds like a good show :flipoff: . my family had a good time camping when i was growing up also. i know a few times we were the show. :laughing:

You can go ahead and camp across from us, your just gonna have to read about the adventures. :laughing::flipoff:

i dont thing i want to camp next to you :dunno: ........... but across from you sounds like a good show :mic: . my family had a good time camping when i was growing up also. i know a few times we were the show. :MBdance:

Gosh Steve are we really that bad?? :shoot_head: We would only add some amusement to your day,but that's ok you can watch from a distance.

It doesn't happen to us all the time and when our little mishaps happen they are usually on our way out and these day's the damages are all on the ford :banghead:

Ed(offroadracer)will camp with us as he has no fear of the Circus Farkas Family,we just prepare him for what is ahead in his life with his soon to be wife and when they have little people running around. :coocoo:

Edited by Danielle

Gosh Steve are we really that bad?? :banghead: We would only add some amusement to your day,but that's ok you can watch from a distance.

It doesn't happen to us all the time and when our little mishaps happen they are usually on our way out and these day's the damages are all on the ford :coocoo:

Ed(offroadracer)will camp with us as he has no fear of the Circus Farkas Family,we just prepare him for what is ahead in his life with his soon to be wife and when they have little people running around. :MBdance:

Thats right :shoot_head: nothing to be scared of :dunno: good times fo sho

i figuar at that distance i can watch the circus without being in the center ring. i can be entertaining also i guess i would have to be in one of the the other rings. :banghead:

i try for the kid free zone dont want to teach the young ones my bad habbits :shoot_head: or at least thats my story

i figuar at that distance i can watch the circus without being in the center ring. i can be entertaining also i guess i would have to be in one of the the other rings. :banghead:

i try for the kid free zone dont want to teach the young ones my bad habbits :shoot_head: or at least thats my story

Right on :coocoo::D

• 3 weeks later...

please, call me d*ck

yeah, i'm sorry about takin a few hours topost that........ :fro:

:barf:

look at that name

My buddy, snackmaster, gave her that name years ago when we met her at Dumont. She is sandseeker's (Brice's) wife, Mary. Brice calls hert his built in entertainment sytem. :fro: :shout: :thumb::drinkbeer:

:eatdrink021: :laughing: