offroadracer Posted July 3, 2007 Posted July 3, 2007 I know its a month out but anyone have Labor day plans ? riding anywhere, I am usually up in duck creek utah Quote
dunefreak Posted July 3, 2007 Posted July 3, 2007 A month away? More like 2 months, Ed. Labor Day weekend is Sept 1-3rd. I think I'm going up to Coral that weekend. Quote
sand chick Posted July 3, 2007 Posted July 3, 2007 Thats mine and Bob's 10yr anniversary, being together anyway, only married for three. Its going to depend on the weather situation. If its still HOT, probably boating somewhere, if its cooled down riding somewhere!! Honey, thats what I want to do for our anniversary!! 10 yrs where did the time go?? Quote
My4DrGSR Posted July 3, 2007 Posted July 3, 2007 I wanna go to lake powell or lake mojave that weekend, but if my bro doesn't wanna do that i'll go riding in cinders... if I can get someone else to go with me lol. Quote
EY3BA11 Posted July 3, 2007 Posted July 3, 2007 I wanna go to lake powell or lake mojave that weekend, but if my bro doesn't wanna do that i'll go riding in cinders... if I can get someone else to go with me lol. If you supply the boat ill supply the beer. Quote
Danielle Posted July 3, 2007 Posted July 3, 2007 I know its a month out but anyone have Labor day plans ? riding anywhere, I am usually up in duck creek utah You are going to coral pink with us so you can forget duck creek. Quote
Danielle Posted July 3, 2007 Posted July 3, 2007 A month away? More like 2 months, Ed. Labor Day weekend is Sept 1-3rd. :dance: I think I'm going up to Coral that weekend. No it's not...It is aug 31st to sept 3rd. And the circus farkas family is going to coral pink so watch out everyone. Quote
My4DrGSR Posted July 3, 2007 Posted July 3, 2007 If you supply the boat ill supply the beer. If I had the boat I'd be at the lake in a couple hours. It's in Phoenix. I'm supposed to get the waverunner to add to our lake fun. For some reason ($$$) that hasn't happened yet (Ok I had some money and bought a quad 1st lol.) So now I have lake withdrawals and dune withdrawals, and no money to get my fix. Quote
dunefreak Posted July 3, 2007 Posted July 3, 2007 No it's not...It is aug 31st to sept 3rd. And the circus farkas family is going to coral pink so watch out everyone. OH SAME THING! you knew what I meant. :dance: Oh and one of those too- it's been a while since you got one of those from me. Actually MY weekend is gonna be Aug 30th - Sept 3rd so---> Thats cool you guys are going to Coral that weekend. It should be a good time partying together and busting on Ringleader. Quote
Danielle Posted July 3, 2007 Posted July 3, 2007 OH SAME THING! you knew what I meant. :dance: Oh and one of those too- it's been a while since you got one of those from me. Actually MY weekend is gonna be Aug 30th - Sept 3rd so---> Thats cool you guys are going to Coral that weekend. It should be a good time partying together and busting on Ringleader. Yes we will all have fun You haven't given me any in awhile I was doing good there for some time. And as for Chris I will let him defend himself Quote
offroadracer Posted July 3, 2007 Author Posted July 3, 2007 You are going to coral pink with us so you can forget duck creek. I know I know Dang... I wa sjust getting input...so Quote
Guest Crasher Posted July 3, 2007 Posted July 3, 2007 No it's not...It is aug 31st to sept 3rd. And the circus farkas family is going to coral pink so watch out everyone. HA!! Looking forward to the next chapter in your book!! Geez, who's gonna get chased by a turd this trip???? Quote
Ringleader(FF5) Posted July 3, 2007 Posted July 3, 2007 OH SAME THING! you knew what I meant. Oh and one of those too- it's been a while since you got one of those from me. Actually MY weekend is gonna be Aug 30th - Sept 3rd so---> Thats cool you guys are going to Coral that weekend. It should be a good time partying together and busting on Ringleader. :argue: And how did I get dragged into this ! Quote
dunefreak Posted July 3, 2007 Posted July 3, 2007 And how did I get dragged into this ! I don't know I thought it would be fun. Quote
Ringleader(FF5) Posted July 4, 2007 Posted July 4, 2007 I don't know I thought it would be fun. All I know is i will damage something either on the way, or while we are there. Keep your gaurd up, and protect the loved ones. Quote
Danielle Posted July 4, 2007 Posted July 4, 2007 I know I know Dang... I wa sjust getting input...so HA!! Looking forward to the next chapter in your book!! Geez, who's gonna get chased by a turd this trip???? Well there is no water there for turds to be floating so instead maybe the turds will be flyin in the air.Hey you never know when we are around what could happen.Scary thought don't ya think Quote
mineurbiz Posted July 4, 2007 Posted July 4, 2007 We get to go to San Diego for a Wedding would rather be duning. Quote
dunefreak Posted July 4, 2007 Posted July 4, 2007 We get to go to San Diego for a Wedding would rather be duning. Weddings suck, but San Diego rocks! Quote
Danielle Posted July 4, 2007 Posted July 4, 2007 We get to go to San Diego for a Wedding would rather be duning. Have fun in sunny san diego Quote
vegas style Posted July 4, 2007 Posted July 4, 2007 No it's not...It is aug 31st to sept 3rd. And the circus farkas family is going to coral pink so watch out everyone. i dont thing i want to camp next to you ........... but across from you sounds like a good show . my family had a good time camping when i was growing up also. i know a few times we were the show. Quote
Ringleader(FF5) Posted July 4, 2007 Posted July 4, 2007 We get to go to San Diego for a Wedding would rather be duning. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.