Labor Day Weekend!

offroadracer

Thats mine and Bob's 10yr :laughoff: anniversary, being together anyway, only married for three.

Its going to depend on the weather situation.

If its still HOT, probably boating somewhere, if its cooled down riding somewhere!! :D

Honey, thats what I want to do for our anniversary!! 10 yrs :dope: where did the time go??

I wanna go to lake powell or lake mojave that weekend, but if my bro doesn't wanna do that i'll go riding in cinders... if I can get someone else to go with me lol.

If you supply the boat ill supply the beer. :D

A month away? More like 2 months, Ed. Labor Day weekend is Sept 1-3rd. :dance:

I think I'm going up to Coral that weekend. :dope:

No it's not...It is aug 31st to sept 3rd.

And the circus farkas family is going to coral pink so watch out everyone. :MBdance::laughoff:

If you supply the boat ill supply the beer. :D

If I had the boat I'd be at the lake in a couple hours. :laughoff: It's in Phoenix. I'm supposed to get the waverunner to add to our lake fun. For some reason ($$$) that hasn't happened yet (Ok I had some money and bought a quad 1st lol.) So now I have lake withdrawals and dune withdrawals, and no money to get my fix. :dope:

And the circus farkas family is going to coral pink so watch out everyone. :MBdance::laughoff:

OH SAME THING! you knew what I meant. :clap: :dance: Oh and one of :dope: those too- it's been a while since you got one of those from me. :loser::slap:

Actually MY weekend is gonna be Aug 30th - Sept 3rd so---> post-3-1183501493.gif :clap::broke:

Thats cool you guys are going to Coral that weekend. It should be a good time partying together and busting on Ringleader. :loser::loser::loser:

OH SAME THING! you knew what I meant. :slap: :dance: Oh and one of :dope: those too- it's been a while since you got one of those from me. :loser::loser:

Actually MY weekend is gonna be Aug 30th - Sept 3rd so---> post-3-1183501493.gif :clap::broke:

Thats cool you guys are going to Coral that weekend. It should be a good time partying together and busting on Ringleader. :clap::clap::loser:

Yes we will all have fun :MBdance:

You haven't given me any :laughoff: in awhile I was doing good there for some time. :slap:

And as for Chris I will let him defend himself :loser:

Guest Crasher

And the circus farkas family is going to coral pink so watch out everyone. :laughing::laughing:

HA!! Looking forward to the next chapter in your book!! :flipoff: Geez, who's gonna get chased by a turd this trip???? :flipoff:

OH SAME THING! you knew what I meant. :slap::laughing: Oh and one of :laughing: those too- it's been a while since you got one of those from me. :flipoff::flipoff:

Actually MY weekend is gonna be Aug 30th - Sept 3rd so---> post-3-1183501493.gif :booty::flipoff:

Thats cool you guys are going to Coral that weekend. It should be a good time partying together and busting on Ringleader. :argue: :idiot::flipoff:

And how did I get dragged into this ! :slap:

I know I know :laughing: Dang... I wa sjust getting input...so :flipoff:

:laughing::D

HA!! Looking forward to the next chapter in your book!! :flipoff: Geez, who's gonna get chased by a turd this trip???? :flipoff:

Well there is no water there for turds to be floating so instead maybe the turds will be flyin in the air.Hey you never know when we are around what could happen.Scary thought don't ya think :flipoff:

And the circus farkas family is going to coral pink so watch out everyone. :laughing::laughing:

i dont thing i want to camp next to you :flipoff: ........... but across from you sounds like a good show :flipoff: . my family had a good time camping when i was growing up also. i know a few times we were the show. :flipoff: