Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

OGP called me earlier and he said the road is a lil bit wash-boarded, but WAY better than recently. :laughoff:

I'm leaving my house about 2, see you guys out there. :laughoff::thumbsdown:

Posted

I will be going with my brother in law.

He has a blue 06 yfz450 and I have a yellow and black 06 yfz450 special edition.

If you see us stop by and say wazz up.

We will be in a black lifted GMC Sierra new body style.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV


×
×
  • Create New...